• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Manchester Meet-Up Saturday 4th December 2010

Well I know that I will be at the printworks on 4th December in the evening and I bought the outfit below today especially so I darn well hope Im not going to be the only one there or I have wasted my money lol
I wanted that dress so badly, I dont look as fat in person in that dress as I do in the picture lol
Steph xx

dress.jpg

It is a stunnng dress. I had gone past it for weeks and ran my hand along it and kept saying "I have nothing to wear it for, doesnt make sense to buy it"...first chance I had I got it lol
So are you ladies getting a 'party' dress for the occassion?
Steph xx

I will try my party dress on tomorrow and see how much needs taking in. I don't want to spend a lot on a new one because I'm still losing.

Middle of Manchester I think, I dont know though, better asking Karl as he has been there before, Ill be asking him for rough directions lol
Steph xx

Ive purposely kept quiet on this thread for a few days as I didnt want to make anyone feel they had to change the plans for me! I know you really want to go to the Printworks and get dolled up :D and I dont blame you, especially you in your lovely dress Steph! I wont be able to make it though, the Printworks is a lovely place but really busy and with me being in the wheelchair its not really suitable for me. I get quite panicky if theres too many people about, you feel a bit intimidated being lower down, its a bit hard to describe! Anyway, I didnt want to sway the vote so to speak and Im really pleased you are going to have a fabby time! Im sure there will be lots of other occasions where we can get together. Salford is having a meet soon too which I will be going to :D I really cant wait to hear all about it, and photes too :D XXXX

Aww Jacqui thats sad, but understandable. Well once I have met up for the night out I am glad to meet up during the day too, if I can wangle a lift from someone lol
Steph xx

Not really hun, I really dont mind. Im happy to wait till after Christmas and have a coffee meet :D You go and get all dolled up and have a boogie ;) XX

Listen, if people would prefer to revert back to the day meet thats ok, I dont want to push people into doing something that they dont want to just because of me, I can quite easily take the dress back and just meet during the day in jeans lol
Let me know yeah.
Steph xx

Well, Im keeping my dress lol I will be there on the night and whoever wants to join us are more than welcome to xxx
Steph xx

Im pleased you are Steph, youre looking forward to having a boogie :D You will have a ball and feel like a million dollars ;) XX

Thanks Jacqui xxx Will definately get a daytime meet planned though, I want to meet so many of you lovely folks that it might take a few before I get to lol
Steph xx

Thats true! Its such a shame we cant get one for all of us to attend but it would be a logistical nightmare apart from being expensive for most of us too, never mind we will all get together one day :D XX

Back