• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Manchester Meet-Up Saturday 4th December 2010

Right...official details for this thing now...meet at the Printworks in Ryans Bar at 8pm on Saturday 4th December. Ill be there with hubby, anyone caring to join us are more than welcome...get on your gladrags and come have some fun xxx
Steph xx

:deadhorse:I must admit Im feeling a little like Im flogging a dead horse on this one now...feel kind of foolish for buying a new dress and everything!:sigh2:
Steph xx

We can move this back to the Trafford Centre in the afternoon if everyone wants...hubby said that my dress wont go to waste as he will make sure it gets a proper event to go to.
So would anyone be more interested in the afternoon meet at the Trafford Centre...Jaqcui, I know you were more able to make that one.
Let me know.
Steph xx

Me...aaaaaaagain!!!
Hubby and I will be in the food hall in the Trafford Centre at 1pm on Saturday, over near the orient where I believe its quiet. Anyone is welcome to join us for a brew and a natter.
Steph xx

Aww Steph, I cant believe no one is now going out!! I cant make the day event now as Ive promised to have the grandkids whilst my daughter does Christmas shopping!
Why is no one going to the printworks now? XX

Aww thats a shame hon xx
As you can see from the thread there was only really me pushing it along, doesnt really make sense for me to get all dolled up and head into a town I dont know and there only be me and Tom there. At least if only we turn up to the day we can just have a coffee and then head off shopping, we're not stuck in town on our own.
Tis a shame but Im not keen on making people feel forced into things and thats kind of how I was feeling.
Will have to arrange something else as well hon that you can make it to.
Steph xx

Stephie, i'm so sorry, it turns out I'm busy that Saturday. BUT I'm planning to be in the Trafford centre on 10th December and could meet up then if you're free at all?
Love n hugs
Grace xxx

Aw thats such a shame, we can always arrange something after Christmas though and maybe more people will come...its so nice meeting people who you chat to on a daily basis most days. We will deffinately arrange something :D XX

We'll definately sort something out after Christmas guys, Im still going on Saturday for this one but will sort out another when everyone is less busy.
Steph xx

aww Steph, Im sorry no one seems to have taken up on the idea of a night out. Hope you manage to get some peeps along for the daytime meet.

Otherwise, you are more than welcome at the Brum meet on the same date which is an evening get together. I know its a long way to travel, but just thought Id let you know that the brum meet is going ahead if you fancy getting your glad rags on.

I would really love to be able to join you all... it's a heck of a jaunt for me to get to Manchester and it's not close by, but I would love to meet everyone... hopefully when the warmer weather is here for me... since I'm not doing well with the cold weather so my apologies from the beginning... not for the want of seeing you all... I'd love to... but I'm not in circulation post pleurisy or prior to my op in the New Year.

Hoping my apology is accepted.

Love and hugs to all and I will be getting to meet the majority of you all at some point... I've made myself a promise.

xxx

Its such a shame Bev, totally understandable though given the health problems you have had lately. Im hoping to go to the salford meet in December as they dont do a January one, its a shame you wont be there for a big hug! You will just have to have extra ones when we see you :D XX

As long as I have enough notice & it fits in with OH's work, I'm definately there for the next meet up, day or evening, it would be so lovely to meet anyone who could make it (especially you Steph, so you can get some wear out of your fabby LBD) xxx

I'm not making the Salford meeting either until the weather improves and gets warmer... but my hugs are stored up for everyone and I'll get around to everyone eventually...

Have a great time everyone xxx

Ya know, I might just leave it altogether until new year when things are less crazy for folks. Birmingham is like an hour/hour and half drive away and I dont think hubby would like me very much if I asked him to drive that far to party and then have to drive all the way back in one night, he is lovely but I think his patience only goes so far lol
So I think I might just not do any meets now until new year when lots of us can do them too.
Thanks for the invite though Sam.
Steph xx

Im still going to the Trafford Centre on Saturday, we are just going for a look around...so if anyone sees me around there and wants to come over and say hello and then maybe get a coffee together then feel free to, you cant miss us, Im a titchy little thing and Tom is, well, the opposite lol
Steph xx

haha, little and large Steph....me and hubby are the same but Im large and hes little....well slim more than little (lucky G*t) :D XX

Back