• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

MANDYL

so glad everything went well for her i really wanted to get up there to visit but we are all full of flu will you pass on our best wishes for a speedy recovery

Here's hoping tomorrow is a brighter day for her oh so much brighter future life xxx

Hope she's on the mend and will be home soon. :D
Cuppa xx

Get well soon Mandy x:D

Hi Julie thanks for keeping us informed, its good news to hear that "the man Mr S" is not so worried bout her today :):) is she going to be discharged tomorrow, fingers crossed she will soon be home and have a speedy pain free recovery xx

Well like u said she is in the best place and she get`s to see her man so am sure that puts a smile on her face lol xxx

Glad everything went well for ya, Sending very best wishes your way for a speedy pain free recovery & loads of good luck stars to help you on your weight loss journey x

hi all been texting mandy all morning unfortunaltly she is last on list and wont be going down untill 3pm bit of a bummer but she did see guy this morning so her spirits are high.
Bless her!

Hi, is there any news she must be 3 days post op now ... I wonder how she is getting on?

Just had a lovely text off Mandy. she has asked me to say: She is O.K now But Mr slater was very worried about her on friday as she had a job swallowing, but he is much happier today. She was a little tearful today but o.k as the day went on. She sends her love to all her Mini freinds and she misses you all loads. Mandy is looking to come out of hospital on tuesday fingers crossed Gail.x

Last edited:
thanks for the update Gail. xx

Wishing you a speedy recovery Mandy!

Thanks Gail for letting us know how she is getting on and if you are talking to her be sure to send her our best wishes.

Love Mini xxx

Back