• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

poor mandyl back in hospital again

any news of mandy today ?

hi all she is in again. had gastric graph but nothing seems wrong so she has to start eating again and then she can home,
cheers

Thanks Julie for the update, how are you feeling at the mo, u r bout 10 weeks post op do u feel u have totally recovered.
Thanks again and take care x

Hi Roach thanks for asking about me i am feeling really good thanks. Fully recovered started new job 3 weeks ago and weight is coming of nicely lost 53lb so far.
Really pleased with everything and have no regrets about op so those waiting hang in there its worth the wait,
x

I went and visited Mandy today before I left St. Richards. She is in good spirits but I think she is a bit frightened of trying to swallow any food after her experiences. She is following the same regime as me, sloppy food after discharge from hospital. They have not found anything wrong with her swallowing reflex or the operation so she just has to try. That'll be hard for her.

Good luck Mandy, be strong, you can do it xxxx

Ahh Gilla thanks for the update :) and glad to see your back here :) I shall go check your diary NOW :)

Heres hoping Mandy manages to overcome the barrier and begin to eat soon

:)

Poor Mandy - she really has had a bad run of it hasn't she? Hope you feel better soon Mandy.
Well done on the weight loss Chucky !

Back