• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

poor mandyl back in hospital again

I spoke to the nurse on the ward who said she was doing OK but obviously wouldn't tell me any more as I am not family. I asked the nurse to give Mandy love from all on Minimims. I will try her mobile again today, it went to ansaphone yesterday probably run out of batter.

Thanks Gilla

Didnt Mandy leave her mobile phone at her brothers place by accident? I think she may have said that in one of her threads.

Xx

Hi All!! mandy text me on 2 occasions today, she is fed up and upto present they dont know whats the matter with her. She seems to be in better spirits now than she was this morning though. So heres to you mand "Get Well Soon" Kind regards Gailx

Thank you Gail for the update!:thankyou:

Be sure to tell her I am sending her prayers and good wishes for a speedy recovery and that we miss her.

Love Mini xxx

Wishing you a speedy recovery Mandy, hope you are feeling much better very soon.

All the best,
Cuppa xx

Hi Mini will do!! she generaly texts me before she goes to sleep so I will let her know of your well wishes Kind regards Gail.x
Thank you Gail for the update!:thankyou:

Be sure to tell her I am sending her prayers and good wishes for a speedy recovery and that we miss her.

Love Mini xxx

thanks for update can you pass on that if the cough i have goes befor she leaves i will go see her , its so frustrating im only 5 mins from hospital but darnt pass this on to post oppers but am thinking of her x

Thanks Gail and julie for the updates, can u pls say hi to Mandy from me and tell her i wish her a speedy recovery and hope she is soon well enough to be home xxx

I hope Mandy feels better soon.

Lorna x

Wishing you a speeding recovery, big hugs

Ali
xx

Quick update Peeps! mandy text to say that if she is the same next week they are going to put the telescope down to have a look to see whats going on:eek: bless her. Ive passed everyones well wishes onto her, so she can see that we care Kind regards Gail.x

Hi, Just wondered if there is any more news on Mandy at all.

I do hope she is feeling better soon, please pass on my best wishes to her ...

Thanks

Julie (aka teapot)

hi texted mandy just now she is fed up dosent know any more but hopefully tomorrow will bring something be it camera down at least she will know.
Have sent her all your wishes and she is very gratefull.
Thanks

Back