• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

March 2014 Surgeries

princess4d4

Kimmie I know im not as far post op but I have issues with peeing just dont even feel a full bladder let alone enough coming out I thought it was just me and im always drinking

kimmiekoo

Kimmie I know im not as far post op but I have issues with peeing just dont even feel a full bladder let alone enough coming out I thought it was just me and im always drinking

If it carries on I'm going to ring my team see if they suggest anything xx

I'm struggling with getting my life back on track.... Eating is a problem still. Pain, vomiting, the runs, constant wind and reflux. I've had investigations at the hospital but to no avail. Waiting now for the surgeon to go back in for a third look in case he missed something. . . .

soohoo

haehiya marchers.and elo to strawberry cow.we seem to have been in the same boat me and you.i have only just been discharged from the district nurse.my wound is almost gone now.but I have always been a slow healer.i have struggled with eating.i am not doing so bad now.still cant get a grip on what to eat.i have bought return to slender.some of the recipes are great.but still struggle with salad and certain veg.i get confused on how much we can eat.i bought a set of different size cups and a bariatric plate.i had a portion plate.but been struggling with protein.and my hair is falling out and dry skin.i have a idea that I am not drinking enough water.i always have had trouble with that.i sorted thru all my old clothes tried them on and hang off me.im comfy in 18 but some 16 can get on.feeling very down last week.i fell in the garden head butted my car.smashed my knee and my big toe.it was the last week before I needed my b12.so I wonder if you can get like that.i don't see my consultant till nov.he was happy with everything.i had the camera down and they perforated my asophagus.im sure I will get there.its only been same as you 5 1/2 month.and I am rattling on here.i am so sorry to hear you are still not well.have you had thi do hope you pick up soon.in between I keep going back to soft just to keep it calm.you take care im sure you will get there.and all the rest of marchers and at wls keep it up see you soohoo

One year ago today I had my gastric by pass, I'm 12 stone lighter and never been so unhappy. It's been a horrible year....... I have struggled with eating, and still am. I don't recognise or like the person I see in the mirror. I don't know who I am any more.

MomInArizona2014

One year ago today I had my gastric by pass, I'm 12 stone lighter and never been so unhappy. It's been a horrible year....... I have struggled with eating, and still am. I don't recognise or like the person I see in the mirror. I don't know who I am any more.

It is hard adjustment. It has almost been a year for me. Getting tired of tuna but options are limited. Get tired of being told im too small when i haven't even reached my goal yet. Stay positive we are all here for you. The first year is rough and hoping 2nd year will get much better :)