• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Marvel Milk Powder

Raynebubble

Hi i have lost my sheet with my protein shakes on.... ive been making my 200ml semi skimmed with a heaped tablespoon of marvel... but ive got a slight feeling ive been putting in too much..
does anybody know how much marvel i need to put in a 200ml serving of milk?

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
Hi i have lost my sheet with my protein shakes on.... ive been making my 200ml semi skimmed with a heaped tablespoon of marvel... but ive got a slight feeling ive been putting in too much..
does anybody know how much marvel i need to put in a 200ml serving of milk?
it should say on the tin, but im sure it doesn't matter if you use too much, it extra protein x

Jane

The tin says 4 1/2 tablespoons for one pint, so you may be slightly under if anything.

As Caren says it's a great little protein booster. I now routinely have two heaped teaspoons in my coffee now to give me extra protein.

Raynebubble

thankyou i will put two teaspoons in then xx

Jay661

My dietician advised me to put 4 spoons full in 1 pint of milk. I usually make it up in the morning and use it up within the day.

VikiB

you add this powder to milk???

Montana

My post-op diet sheet recommends 2tbsp to 200ml of milk :)

H xx

Raynebubble

Thankyou.. i checked the label again and ive been putting in 1 heaped tablespoon to 200ml of ss milk... and the sugar content has probably sent my diabetis in overdrive.. well thats my theory.... as from today im on 2 teaspoons lol.
Ooh VickyB yes you add marvel (2 teaspoons) to semi skimmed milk.. that way it makes it like full milk.. with added protein and not the fat xx

BrianT

Illegitimis nil carborund
Hi Rayne, unless I've misread this you should be putting 2 TABLESpoons in to your milk drink and if you're using it in coffee then use TEASpoons

Miss Tickle

I've just started making myself half a pint of double milk a day to use in my porridge or a latte as my protein has been a bit low. I add two level tablespoons to half a pint of skimmed milk. It adds approximately 100 cals and 10 grams of protein. As my weight loss is very slow now I do need to keep an eye on the calories but this is a great way to boost my protein intake. Tastes nice to as creamy but not fatty :eek:)

angiemason

i didn't know about this either so will be buying marvel now :)

BrianT

Illegitimis nil carborund
I should add in these financially tight times that your local supermarkets own brand is exactly the same product as Marvel but only half the price.

VikiB

thanks and thats interesting it does seem to have a high sugar content though (the diabetic in me checked lol)