• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Max Fill??

lottie:)

I have a few questions and wonder if anyone could help me out.

1) I have a 10ml band is it right that the maximum you can fill it is 7.5ml ?
2) I had a fill of 1 ml yesterday and asked the Dr to put 2 in . He said you can only have max one ml put in at a time is that correct ?
Xx

Every provider is different. if you have a 10mil band in then the max it can be filled to is 10mil not that I have ever known anyone to be filled to capacity without having difficulty eating/drinking etc. The surgeon will stop once you have reached your sweet spot and only you will know when that is from your eating habits together with weight loss etc. - Wishing you all the best bluediamond xx

My first fill was 6ml in a 12ml band. The rest have been varied from 0.3 to 1.8. When I had some taken out it was in 0.25ml increments.

Depends on your provider and what you ask for.

I have a 10ml band with 6.3ml in at the moment. I have read that not many people have the full fill amount, and that the 'sweet spot' is around 7ml. I'm only just starting to feel less hungry after my last fill. I don't think i'll be needing much more as I can really see the difference in the amount I can eat. At my last fill she put in .3ml, and she said she didnt want to put any more than that in case I couldnt get any liquids down!
Hope this helps!
Lilypersian

Back