• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

May 2015 Surgeries

Morning everyone,

Long time no speak.

How are we all doing on the weight loss journey?

It's my 1 year anniversary tomorrow since my band & I've lost 5st 5lb & almost at target...5lbs to go,hooray.
It's been hard at times but no regrets.

Would be lovely to hear how you are all doing 12 months on.

Best wishes

Last edited:
I'm 10 day post op and was just dancing round the lounge with my daughters so I'm feeling great :)

Hi Flirty

Glad to hear your doing well. I was feeling all sentimental last week as well thinking how my life has changed for the better in the last year. I now weigh 11st 7lbs and have lost an amazing 7st and wear a size 12-14, it feels like it was only yesterday I had the operation.

I've nothing to moan about really but if I had to I would say I could do with a tummy tuck, breast uplift and getting my arms done. I have asked about it and been told I have no chance. I am so grateful and happy to have had the op, but I feel like only half the job has been done.

I'm not on this site so much now - especially as the phone app no longer works. Keep up the good work Flirty and everyone else - its really worth it.

Gill

Back