• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2015 Surgeries

Is that true niccie? I'm now 3 days post op and haven't felt hungry at all yet?

Wondering if they just took the whole of my stomach out for a laugh Hahahah

I'm 9 days now and no hunger yet. Eating for necessity only. Trying so hard to get things down but with no appetite it's soon hard. I hope this feeling stays :) but I guess it won't :(

xx

I m now 13days out and still not hungry. I had 2 tablespoons of finest fish pie pureed with skimmed milk last night. Could not eat the lot and felt HUGE after eating it. But my feet finally warmed up. I
Is anyone else suffering cold feet?

I always have cold hands and feet so no surprises for me :)

Are you feeling restriction now then Dellam..?

I have had 2 x 125ml strained soup, 1/2 coffee, 300ml water and 2 x 100ml milky yogurt. Do you notice the fullness more when you get to purée stage? I've not felt hungry yet but just felt I needs to try and keep up intake. I think I'm having about 300-400 cals per day.

I have had 1 protein drink, 200 ml water, 2 cups of tea, half cup decaf coffee, 2 tablespoons cauliflower cheese, a small carton of oj.

I will have another protein drink before bed.

That is enough surely

Just had mine on the 25th. 4 days post op and still feeling in quite a bit of pain but looking forward to me new journey. Struggling with trapped wind!
At the moment I am only managing 2 spoons of watered down smooth soup and some peppermint tea a day. Struggling with water ! Wondering if the slight nausea I have is from lack of food?? Although on the up side I have lost 12 pound since I started the 2 week pre op diet and 4 pounds since my surgery 4 days ago!

Last edited:
Walking atround the house and try and lift you knees higher will help greatly. I had the sickness feeling it was the meds given in hospital for me I just tried to flush it through my system with water as it agrivated the healing. The lack of fluid is not going to be helping as your body must be dehidrated drink tiny sips or ice chips which will help with pain relief. Take care x

Hi Stacey, I'm 12 days out now and feel absolutely fine. In fact if it wasn't for for scars on my stomach Id find it hard to believe anything happened..!

I'm still on fluids so haven't felt restriction yet.

Things do get better so hang in there.

Good luck for tomorrow Lin, I'll be thinking of you. Let us know how you are..xx

Hi everyone I had mine 3rd Novemver 19lbs down so far, it feels slow but so much better than doing it alone. NSV my engagement ring now comes off easily!!

Hi everyone I had mine 3rd Novemver 19lbs down so far, it feels slow but so much better than doing it alone. NSV my engagement ring now comes off easily!!

You must be happy with that loss! It sounds fab..
How did you find moving from stage 1 to stage 2..? What did you have to eat..?

:)

Thanks Claire, been away for a couple of days and spent today with my daughter. Just going to have my last Bovril, will let you know how it goes. Hope I do as well as you seem to be doing. Take care xx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

You're going to be great Lin, I can't wait to hear that you're on the losers bench.

Woop whoop..!

XX

Thanks Kaz, hopefully I will get on there this time and will save you a space xx

Good luck Lin!!!

So excited for you!
All then advice I would give you is not to be alarmed if the tiniest sip of water makes you sick.

I'm now 6 days post op and can manage 2 mouthfuls of squash comfortably and it's heaven!!!!

Thanks Leah, will remember what you've said. I hate being sick. You take care xx

Back