• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2015 Surgeries

Hi Dellam,

To be honest I didn't get any specific advice re dressings and to be honest again I didn't think to ask. I asked Lisa (violetangel) as we had our ops the same place and she said she was told take dressings off in a week.

Congrats on your weight loss. That's amazing..!

xx

Hi Sam1984,

How're you getting on? You must be a pro by now..?

Ok so my nerves are really starting to kick in now!!! 24 hours and I shall be on the way to a new me, super excited but these butterflies in my tummy are doing backflips!!

Ok so my nerves are really starting to kick in now!!! 24 hours and I shall be on the way to a new me, super excited but these butterflies in my tummy are doing backflips!!

Yay! I'm so glad you're time has come. You'll be fine. Once that pre med kicks you won't remember a thing until you wake up on the losers bench :)

Best wishes to you, let us know how you are X

Take a colouring book and chill out whilst waiting I had to wait till 2.45pm from being there at 6am but so relaxed. I think I was enjoying the calm

Thanks guys, but just had a phone call now saying they have to cancel my op for an urgent case!! I understand these things happen but it's just heartbreaking!! They are going to phone me tomorrow to try for another date possibly a few more weeks away now, oh well just my luck!!

Oh no! That's awful I hope that you will get a date soon. X

Thanks beep, I'm just really upset as u work urself up for these things and then get let down. They said a few weeks so probably Xmas time :-(

I suppose there is never a good time but stay positive do some food preparation for the freezer as I'm finding my left over veg stew blitzed up lovely

Caz I'm gutted for you, I know exactly how you feel, just keep positive thoughts. Hope you only have to wait too long. They should book you back within 28days according to guidelines. X

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Oh no Caz, I'm totally gutted for you.

Fingers crossed they get you a date very very soon :( X

I really feel for you Hun. Hope you get your new date soon. Sending huggs xx

Oh well that seems positive then linn thanks for that it's cheered me up a little, will keep u all posted after I've spoken to the secretary tomorrow :)

Had my phone call early this morning and I'm now going to be a December surgery 21st to be exact! So Xmas is going to be a bit of a blur but at least it's not I too much of a wait :)

Glad you have a new date, shame it's so close to X as, but a least you can enter the new year on the losers bench. I was told I only needs to do a week on LSD but didn't want to undo the work I had done so I have continued with it, until I fell off the wagon on Sunday (chip butty) lovely but felt so guilty afterwards. Got up Monday morning and put it behind me. Sending hugs x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

I ended up having an Indian last night and told the secretary that when she phoned this morning haha, I know it's just over 3 weeks to wait but I'm pretty much the same as in I so t want to put on the weight that I e lost on the LRD everything in moderation I guess, think I'm going to make myself a Xmas dinner sometime this week as I won't be able to have one for Xmas lol

Comfort food after the let down is understandable. I will be on purée at Christmas which will be a little difficult as I'm cooking for the whole family. Think I will sit with the children but theie meals will be bigger the mine. Lol

I will only be 4 days post op so do t even think that not being able to eat will really bother me thank god lol

I will be on mashed food so looking forward to mashed sweet potato, cottage pie.....

Back