• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mazbrad

suzz69uk

Hi Everyone,

As Marie has a lot of friends on her I thought I would let you all know that Marie has been taken into hospital as her hernia has moved out of place.

Sending her love and get well wishes.

Will update when I know more, and hoping to visit tomorrow.

Love and hugs from me.xx

oh no :( thanks for letting us know suzz, send her our love xxx

Oh dear-and she was doing so well too! Please pass on hugs and best wishes for a speedy recovery xx

Oh hope shes okay, wish her well xx

Oh Marie my love :( hope you are soon sorted & back home with your lovely family, Sending you masses of hugs xxx :grouphugg:

wishing Marie a speedy recovery x

Sending you loads of love xxxxxx

Sorry to hear Maz has had to go back into hospital.

I hope they get her sorted out soon so she can return home and continue recovering.

Please send her my best wishes for a speedy return to health,

Tatiana

Get well soon xx

Awh - what a shame!

Hope she recovers soon x

hiya all thanks for all ya thoughts. i got admitted night before last to dryburn , my cow of a boss made me shift tray of fish and my bloody hernia has popped out , so need op. dryburn refusing to do it so been sat there two days to be now sent t srh for op tomoz. what a carry on fed up. the hassle has been terrible. so will try n update over next couple days , xxxx

Glad to see you on here but sorry to hear you need more surgery - hope all goes well tomorrow!

I can see there being a complaint going in about your boss - along with a longer recovrry time after you're discharged!

Take care,

Tatiana

Gawd Maz, your boss needs tarring & feathering & I volunteer for the job :mad: Hope everything goes smoothly for you tomorrow, hunni xxx :)

Back