• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mazbrad

trust me u wud know. i lifted and instantly felt a twang in my gut and started vomiting instantly... water was running off me with the pain. my very very good boss( not) telt me eeehh marie i wish you wud take it easy ha ha ha i cud of thumped her...went out bk door as i felt sick ,, it was raining pitch black dark and she came to door said u ok marie . asked her do i look like i am ok she said god its cad out here going in , hope u get well soon oh and try n get in for tomoz shift as she on shopping trip.then shut door, stood outside vomiting and wet waiting for my hubby to get there to take me to hossie 30 mins felt like 3 hours ,i never felt so poorly.

trust me u wud know. i lifted and instantly felt a twang in my gut and started vomiting instantly... water was running off me with the pain. my very very good boss( not) telt me eeehh marie i wish you wud take it easy ha ha ha i cud of thumped her...went out bk door as i felt sick ,, it was raining pitch black dark and she came to door said u ok marie . asked her do i look like i am ok she said god its cad out here going in , hope u get well soon oh and try n get in for tomoz shift as she on shopping trip.then shut door, stood outside vomiting and wet waiting for my hubby to get there to take me to hossie 30 mins felt like 3 hours ,i never felt so poorly.

She really takes the biscuit, Maz ... one of life's mysteries, how to be a mammal & be cold blooded at the same time xxx
By the way, when you type fast we need an interpreter, lol ... maybe Robson Green ... mmmm xxx :):)

Oh Maz that sounds awful. Your boss sounds a complete nightmare. It would serve her right if you sued her. Hope you recover soon sweetheart. (((((hugs)))))

OMG!! She wants shot with ****!! Eeeee, I cannot believe it. Hope you get something sorted with it. xxxx

Oh Maz hope your okay hun xx

OMGosh Maz-you poor thing. You're boss has lots to answer for-you went back to work way too soon hun. And the hospital-well. I'm shocked. I hope you feel better soon love xxx

OMG Maz I have only just found this thread
I can't believe your boss I hope you stay on the sick as long as possible and then tell her your not going back.

I am having my hernia done with a tummy tuck thrown in (hopefully next month) And I will make sure I don't rush to do everything myself and have to have another repair.

I think an anonymous phone call to health dept saying she has mice sounds good or pay someone to spray paint
"I got food poisioning here"
on the front of the shop
Hubby said phone her suppliers and double order the stock

:sign0151: :rotflmao:

thanks larmomiss.. i hope ya do rest after hernia.. i am this time. just had staples out today thank god they were itching lol.. i am leaving my job once sick note runs out, tried taking her to tribunal bu apparently its my word against hers so was advised it wasnt worth persuing hmmm .

Bummer ... just you show her, get better & find a job that will suit the new slimline Maz xxx :):)

Back