• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mazbrad

:cry:

Please send on my best regards,hope she's feeling better soon.

Andyxx

Best of luck for the op sweetheart. Your boss was really thoughtless to make you lift anything.

By the way Denise, no tarring and feathering for you for at least 12 weeks or you will end up needing surgery too :cry:

Get well soon Marie. :)
Your boss is a fool! I can't tell you what I think of her cos I'd get kicked off the forum for bad language!! I wish I could have 5 mins with her Grrrr...

Good luck tomorrow and hope you have a speedy recovery x x x

... bless ya Marie! ... I hope you have a speedy recovery... take it easy!!! xxx

get well soon hunnie xxx

That boss of yours continues to be a nightmare, I hope you do not intend to return too quickly this time - she's not worth it.

Best wishes for your op and I wish you an easy and speedy recovery x x :):)

Sorry to hear that you've ended up in hospital Marie, hope all goes well with your op tomorrow and I wish you a speedy recovery.. will be thinking of you. xxx

mazbrad said:
hiya all thanks for all ya thoughts. i got admitted night before last to dryburn , my cow of a boss made me shift tray of fish and my bloody hernia has popped out , so need op. dryburn refusing to do it so been sat there two days to be now sent t srh for op tomoz. what a carry on fed up. the hassle has been terrible. so will try n update over next couple days , xxxx

Get better soon babe, take care rest up n hope everything goes ok.... I'd b kicking of with ya boss aswell!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

thinking of you hun xxxx

hello evryone thanks for all your support. i had emergency op at 1am sat morning, apparently i shouldnt have been left waiting , ended up with strangulated hernia and other hernia.. so double hernia repair . im home now but by god the pain is immense never felt so sore in all my life.was nice to see the nurses off ward again, there was about 10 people having bypass while i was in ward. telt them all about this wonderful site so imagine lots of newbies arriving soon lol xx

hello evryone thanks for all your support. i had emergency op at 1am sat morning, apparently i shouldnt have been left waiting , ended up with strangulated hernia and other hernia.. so double hernia repair . im home now but by god the pain is immense never felt so sore in all my life.was nice to see the nurses off ward again, there was about 10 people having bypass while i was in ward. telt them all about this wonderful site so imagine lots of newbies arriving soon lol xx

So glad you are home, Marie & hope you have some good pain relief. Get plenty of rest & sue the ass of your boss, lol xxx :)

got paracetomol lol miracle cure..... hossie just rang apparently they forgot to give me injection so i got to get bk to hossie for it grrr it kills to get in and out car.

Wow ... other people cause you a lot of grief, Maz ... Hope you don't suffer too much on the journey to & from hospital xxx :wave_cry:

Glad your home and on the way to recovery again x
How did you know that something was wrong? Just I too had my hernia done and never imagined lifting could do so much harm! xxx

Back