• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Me after 4 stone gone!

buglady

hi i still have a long way to go but i did notice a bit of a difference so far im like a tortoise ill get there in the end!! 2 and a bit years gone!

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 732
  • 062.jpg
    062.jpg
    410.7 KB · Views: 839

FuturePerfect

Finally in love with life
Wow! I bet you are so proud of yourself - and keep looking at those photos to remind yourself of your success so far. Well done buglady.

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
wow you look amazing!! and such a pretty girl :) xxx

buglady

Caren said:
wow you look amazing!! and such a pretty girl :) xxx

Thanks I'm slow but still loosing and apart from my acid reflux that has reared it's head the last few months it's not been mega hard work as in restricting my food because I physically can't eat it as opposed to when you are on a regular diet knowing you can't eat foods but you end up cheating because you can no physical barrier if that makes sense!!x

bexxx1978

Wow! U look amazing - I hope i can say the same in years to come! It will be my dream come true!
Well done!

Sharonimo

Sleeve to Bypass
The difference in your photos is tremendous, buglady!

buglady

Sharonimo said:
The difference in your photos is tremendous, buglady!

Thanks still a long way to go but when you see yourself everyday you don't notice the difference it wasn't till I saw this from my friends Facebook I realized I looked a bit different!!xx

POPPET

Sunny Horizons
hi i still have a long way to go but i did notice a bit of a difference so far im like a tortoise ill get there in the end!! 2 and a bit years gone!

:wave_cry::wave_cry:I'm another slow loser(bypass)
_but VERY happy to be going in the right direction:D

Kizzy70

You look so well!!

Karen19745

You look amazing, well done, Karen x

sarah-91

you look great, inspiring to a pre op bander!!! x x x

Tray3004

Well dun u look gawjus ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery