• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Me and my Daughter at her Prom

Hi Andy
You look so great and so proud. You're truly inspirational. I recollect reading / following the hoops you had to go through for funding on another site.

Take care

Hi Andy
You look so great and so proud. You're truly inspirational. I recollect reading / following the hoops you had to go through for funding on another site.

Take care

Thank you Hun... Hope you're well x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wow, proud daddy. I bet she's just as proud of you. xx

She most certainly is ! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi Mate,

I'm new to this site and would just like to personally thank you for your inspiration and congratulate you on your terrific weight loss.

Seeing another guy on here have huge success gives me hope for the future. I am starting to see a light at the end of a long, dark tunnel!

I too have 9 stone + to lose and it feels like an impossible and unrealistic challenge but people like you make it feel possible!

Thanks again and best wishes! :)

John

Hi Mate,

I'm new to this site and would just like to personally thank you for your inspiration and congratulate you on your terrific weight loss.

Seeing another guy on here have huge success gives me hope for the future. I am starting to see a light at the end of a long, dark tunnel!

I too have 9 stone + to lose and it feels like an impossible and unrealistic challenge but people like you make it feel possible!

Thanks again and best wishes! :)

John

Hi John
I really appreciate your comment. I know how you feel and for years ( All my life really) i was desperate for some help as i knew i couldn't lose weight without surgery.
I was the one that never felt i could lose weight,never achieve what i always wanted,a healthier outlook on life & not to live for food...But having my bypass has done just that. It's an incredible feeling. I actually look forward to going out now without having to justify why people are laughing behind my back.
This will change your life mate & i look forward to seeing your progress throughout this completely mad Journey which is full of ups and downs..but what a ride!

Take care..and Thanks again

Andy

Wonderful picture. Well done Andy you both look fab :) x

Back