• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Me then and now

Stellap

At goal at last.....
s599897968_628013_2585[1].jpg :(
s599897968_215934_9099[1].jpg :cry:
DSC00093.jpg even though the clothes are too big for me in this photo:D

Wow,what a difference. You must be so proud and pleased with yourself, well done you xxx

Thanks for your lovely comments. The great thing about the last photo was not only am I wearing clothes that are too big, but I actually walked home from Westminster to Bow - about 6.6 miles according to the AA site. I wouldn't have done that in a million years before - and I had already done an hour in the gym (at the barbican) before walking to westminster

looking good hun x

Another photo to add to this Me 23.4.2010.jpg

Looking great. Well done x

Thanks to everyone for posting their comments. I feel great and have more energy than I've had in the last 20 years. People at work are noticing now and even the old fuddy duddy accounts manager commented on how good I looked! Have to say, apart from having my daughter and meeting my wonderful partner, this is the best decision I ever made.

Wow you look so different and well done on the walking. I love hearing people say its the best decision they have ever made.

wow, you look so different. you look great, i love looking at peoples before andafter photos. they areso inspiring. :)

thats fantastic hun, you look fab x

Thought I'd post a recent photo - 9 months post op

stella night out 1.jpg

I'm 7lbs away from goal now and am more than happy - can fit in size 12s now with plenty of room and feel fit and healthy. My life has changed so much in 9 months and I feel I've been given my life back. Good luck to everyone having the op - get ready for a life changing experience.

You look great, well done, Karen x

Back