• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

meal out regrets

i like the idea of that one day on one off ...seems a bit complicated though will have to read it properly

not complicated at all really hun. u can even use cambridge/slimfast/atkins etc as ur down day diets although i think i will combine one shake for breaky with small salad for lunch and bowl of homemade soup for dinner. easy when u know u can eat whatever u want the following day.

do you no if you go into ketosis on this diet? and ive got a whole pack of cambridge shakes left but when i filled inthe form thing it said my down days should be 545 calories

do you no if you go into ketosis on this diet? and ive got a whole pack of cambridge shakes left but when i filled inthe form thing it said my down days should be 545 calories

no as long as u include carbs and dont have a protein only up day, there is no way u will go into ketosis.
the 545 cals u would have on down days is after the initial 2 weeks. everyone uses the 400cal rule for down days (only) for the first 2 weeks then use the 545 the calculator came up with.
its to do with the body adjusting within the first 2 weeks.

you have researched well :D

I really feel for you Cheryl, I've had a similar experience and it does send you into a depression. Its dam hurtful and the tiny minded idiots that make the comments dont even know how much pain they can cause. Chin up though girlie cuz your better then any one of those idiots and I'm sure your family adore you just the way you are chucks. x

Last edited:
they are just ignorant people that make childish comments, ignore them they are worthless nobodys, maybe you can go back there for a meal after your wls, and if they are there as you walk by there table say loudly "does your wife know your Sha**ing your mate" and walk off see how he likes comments from no where.
ive had similar experiences with comments out in public, it hurts deeply yes, but partly for those experiences made me more determined to make wls work for me, people like them will get theirs one day as i strongly believe in life what goes around comes around.
chin up cheryl, we are all here for you and support you.

liz xxx

hi and thank you allie.
i hope ur feeling well after ur recent surgery.
cant wait to be on the same side

they are just ignorant people that make childish comments, ignore them they are worthless nobodys, maybe you can go back there for a meal after your wls, and if they are there as you walk by there table say loudly "does your wife know your Sha**ing your mate" and walk off see how he likes comments from no where.
ive had similar experiences with comments out in public, it hurts deeply yes, but partly for those experiences made me more determined to make wls work for me, people like them will get theirs one day as i strongly believe in life what goes around comes around.
chin up cheryl, we are all here for you and support you.

liz xxx

hi liz and thank you,
in the past i would have bitten back but for some reason my resolve is low right now ( i think desperation is getting to me somewhat ) and i simply had no fight in me.
at the time i wished i had already had wls so my plate would have had a tiny amount on it but looking back now i doubt it would have been that different as they probably would have still had a chuckle at the fact i am obviously dieting.
i guess sometimes i have to just accept that some people are impossible to understand.

people have no right to judge people because of there size ! when i was bigger people judged me, now ive lost weight i blend in why back then was i judged as a bad person, im still me what ever size i am, shame on them thats all i can say.

liz x

HiYa, Just wanted to say I'm sorry for what happened to you tonight, but like lots of others have said They are small minded people and what goes around comes around, The stupid stupid men, it really anoys me how some people are so nasty. What total Arseholes!!!(((HUGS TO YOU))) xxx

Hi Cheryl, why is it some folk just like to make us larger ladies feel like crap???? probably because they try to make themselves look funny in front of their mates when all it really does is prove to us that they are a load of ugly minded toads that don't deserve to be able to eat in places where us nice normal people eat. perhaps every dining place shpuld have a trough outside for these PIGS. That really is all they are and obviously have no personality or they would have something better to say instead of throwing insults and making fun. Hope you feel better soon and start to believe in yourself xxGaynorxx

Ignorant t..w..a..t....s!!!!!! Arghhh!!!! Horrible stories of pig ignorant idiots, poking fun and openly laughing make me so angry. I have a thousand similar stories relating to those sort of situations and many more where I wasnt the 'fatty' being laughed at, but was present when it was done about my Mum who was always a larger lady. I have tried to retaliate and say stuff back or try and counter shame and embarress them but as I've gotten older, have decided to ignore and pity them as human beings. :mad::mad::mad:

I live in Stocky too. It was the Toby Carvery (Rudyard) on the A6 was it???
Big hugs xx

Just remember we can always loose weight, unless head and personality transplants become available on the NHS they are doomed. You are not.xxxxx:D

Ignorant t..w..a..t....s!!!!!! Arghhh!!!! Horrible stories of pig ignorant idiots, poking fun and openly laughing make me so angry. I have a thousand similar stories relating to those sort of situations and many more where I wasnt the 'fatty' being laughed at, but was present when it was done about my Mum who was always a larger lady. I have tried to retaliate and say stuff back or try and counter shame and embarress them but as I've gotten older, have decided to ignore and pity them as human beings. :mad::mad::mad:

I live in Stocky too. It was the Toby Carvery (Rudyard) on the A6 was it???
Big hugs xx

hiya, lol no it wasnt the toby carvery (rudyard) although i do love that place. it was actually the mickerbrook in cheadle.
can i ask since u live in stocky where did u have ur surgery done, were u done on NHS?
ive been wondering where i would be sent for op when and if it is approved.

Hi cheryl hope your feeling a bit brighter today and have put the rotten swines to the back of your mind for good...xx

hi charlie,
other than sobbing continually watching the red nose kilimanjaro climb, im feeling much better today :eek:.
dont think i will be going there again for a while though but thats not the end of the world.
the support i received from this post is absolutely amazing.
last night i felt so low and worthless and u guys really lifted my spirits. thank you so much for that:)

Just remember we can always loose weight, unless head and personality transplants become available on the NHS they are doomed. You are not.xxxxx:D
hi prinny and thank you hun.
you are definately right. i can change my appearance but they will always be arrogant pigs ( and they werent exactly brad pitts either, lol)

Cheryl, i am sorry you had to go through that, especially in an age where everyone is supposed to be equal. Take heart from it though that YOU are doing something about it, and are proactively trying to loss the weight by whatever means necessary. Remember those people that laugh and mock are usually the ones who are scared the most of having to deal being different and tend to follow like sheep and unable to make radical changes in their life. You are not such a person.

hi charlie,
other than sobbing continually watching the red nose kilimanjaro climb, im feeling much better today :eek:.
dont think i will be going there again for a while though but thats not the end of the world.
the support i received from this post is absolutely amazing.
last night i felt so low and worthless and u guys really lifted my spirits. thank you so much for that:)

Your welcome chick, had a right old crying day myself today but its all come good in the end...xx

Oh yeah, I've been to the Micker Brook on COuncillor Lane!! I eventually went private through a company called 'Healthier Weight'. The hospital was The Alex and the surgeon is a well respected and known guy on here called Basil Ammori. I did go down to NHS route through Stockport PCT. Seemed to all be heading in the right direction then I was told I had to do a weight management programme and lose 4 stone before I'd be approved. WHat the hell do they think I've been trying to do this past ten fat years?!?!? Plus, if I could drop 4 stone then I wouldnt need the bypass?!?!? Good luck with your journey fellow Stopfordian xx

Back