• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

stressed at meal times ? eat alone ?

thankyou for your comments MNL. you have explained it better than i did, sometimes i know what i want to type but comes out offensive to some which wasnt my intentions x

liz x

i wasnt offebded liz simply pointing out that not all children that bawl whan out and about are being badly behaved.
If my little ones had the ability to comprehend the ways of the world it would be brilliant but unfortunatly there learning difficulties are so severe they dont under stand consiquences. equally for one of them her sensory issues are so great that even someone talking too loud or the bleeping of the tills is enough to send her into compleate meltdown. I fully appriciate what you are saying about the effect of stress on peoples eating as i for one was effected in thet way befor surgery. A bit like my dog really the moment im upset i go off eating. lol

hi carole thanks for your reply and i totally understand what your saying about children with learning difficulties, a friend of mine has a son with severe autism and he does not understand whats been said to him so it can be difficult for the adults/carers of these children/young adults. my comments in the previous posts were more directed towards people with genuinly badly behaved children and do nothing to at least control the situation, just the other day when i was in town there was a small boy with his mum and he was crying on as he wanted her to buy him things and when she refused he said to her "i hate you, you fkn cow " i would say he was approx 4 maybe 5 years old. the world just seems to have gone crazy these days seems the children now control the adults and not the other way around.

liz x

lol liz i didnt grow up till i was 26 and had my own son. If it hadnt been for the strength of charicter of my mum i would of probably been a looked after child myself. i was the biggest ***** walking this earth as a child. Control was my game

Back