• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Meet Cleopatra my Gastric Band

Slimslo

Hello all.
I have hand my band fitted and i am on day 5 and thought after reading some of your blogs what a fantastic idea cause you can express yourself completely and people respond without judging you harsly with some really sensible stuff..... Wow what a powerful group of people.

i also feel like i have no restriction i managed to drink quite a lot of water without that full feeling, i am worried has Patra (band) slipped??? I hope not cant afford to have another op to fix it.

I feel physically better just a little pain where the metal thingy is and my boobs and apron just seen to be in the way as they are heavy.

I will do this daily and log my thoughts what i have to eat and done to make it worth while, Please feel free to correct or tell me off if i go of tract cause thats what support is about especially when it comes from people who have experienced it or about too

Slimslo

Slimslo

hi whats the permalink buttom for?

farzu

lol hi there patra...hope you are in the right position. I hope everything is fine with you slimslo.

Slimslo

Slimslo

lol hi there patra...hope you are in the right position. I hope everything is fine with you slimslo.

Hi, Hope she is!!!

thank you for your message, someone got my sense of humour..... :8855:

speak soon and keep us updated when your banded or sleeved

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Slimso and Cleopatra - lol! My band is named Ulrika as she is Swedish, ha ha.

Water will slip through without you feeling full as long as you sip so try not to worry about that.

Good luck on the rest of your journey, I look forward to following it x

Slimslo

phatmomma

Slimslo i don't think you'll feel much restriction from drinking hun cos it goes through so quick....

Well done on starting your wls diary, hope it continues in such a refreshing way.....

ps, you should see my hair after you pressed that permalink button :O

phatmomma

Oh yes and my bypassed pouch is called Tina lol xxx the talking tum............

Slimslo

Hi Slimso and Cleopatra - lol! My band is named Ulrika as she is Swedish, ha ha.

Water will slip through without you feeling full as long as you sip so try not to worry about that.

Good luck on the rest of your journey, I look forward to following it x

Thank you for the advice and for welcoming Patra to the Forum, Ulrika see i'm not as crazy as my partner thinks....lol

Slimslo

Slimslo i don't think you'll feel much restriction from drinking hun cos it goes through so quick....

Well done on starting your wls diary, hope it continues in such a refreshing way.....

ps, you should see my hair after you pressed that permalink button :O

thank you for your message and positve vibes....
what happened did you just fo somewhere else or what???? i am trying to learn stuff....lol but i guess i now know how to zap people:8855:

Slimslo

Slimslo

Slimslo

Slimslo

Hi all,

ME again, could someone please move this thread to WL diaries as opposed to where i stupidly put it in the wl surgery section.

thanks