• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Meet Cleopatra my Gastric Band

My band is called Bertie but slimso you are going to feel much much better really soon now (or at least I did). Don't know why or how but just suddenly felt much better - hope this happens for you too
Best wishes
Jo XX

Congrats on the operation hun, and hope that things seem better for you soon.

I havent though of a name for my new sleeve yet, maybe itll be like a baby, once ive had it, ill know what feels right to name it! :D

Eveneing Slimslo....and hello Patra, how very nice to meet you! :D

My pouch is called Polly!

I haven't any advice for bands honey as I've had a bypass, but I will send you love and support you any way I can.

Love xxxx

Howdie!!!

Well today has been ok, actually. Not in that much pain.... thank god for morphine based tramadole... am i addicted hell no...lol

i have had nothing to eat though not feeling hungry in any sense of the word but definately wanting ;
chips
burger
coke
cheese
ice-cream.... but i shant tempt you either...

I will try and have a shake later if i can bit have only drank 500ml of squash and feel ok... is it ok to feel ok...

I cant wait till tomorrow when i weigh myself and find out how much i have lost this week i hope its something going shopping for.

I have also purchased the nintendo wii fit plus additional goodies for my Wii and hope to start some sort of exercise on Monday. As it goes next week is puree week has anyone got any cool foods i can make so i can do my online shopping accordingly... lazy cow - ehhh - yes.
What else have you guys tried and foudn tolerable on the puree diet?

Well i guess today is better than tomorrow and the best is yet to come...RIGHT

See you all later

Slimslo!

Eveneing Slimslo....and hello Patra, how very nice to meet you! :D

My pouch is called Polly!

I haven't any advice for bands honey as I've had a bypass, but I will send you love and support you any way I can.

Love xxxx

hello polly and Charis :)

Congrats on the operation hun, and hope that things seem better for you soon.

I havent though of a name for my new sleeve yet, maybe itll be like a baby, once ive had it, ill know what feels right to name it! :D

we could do a name lotto for your pouch if you like.... i think its a part of you that you wanted like a baby... i named my kids cause they make me happy hopefully Patra will bring joy too....lol

My band is called Bertie but slimso you are going to feel much much better really soon now (or at least I did). Don't know why or how but just suddenly felt much better - hope this happens for you too
Best wishes
Jo XX

i sound really sad dont i, i wonder if the guys will name there's???:p i dare you chaps

This has made me smile Slimso we are a bit of a mad bunch lol. Hope Patra is behaving herself and not hurting too much with all that laughing xx

Today Patra is being a really good girl, not much pain and even went out to by the wii fit plus and a new key board..... result!

Lol Slimso glad she is behaving herself x

Hi, hope you had a grand day... just looking at your pictures and you look amazing..... lucky for some

News flash........ my partner is not amused that we have named our bandies as he would rather watch paint dry..... well actually Bruce Perry on itV 4 - shows the amount of support i have this end..... thank god i have you guys, hey.

His not that bad really.... especially when he's asleep his lovely.

Hey.... i thought this was funny...
cgon536l.jpg

and thought i would share it with you all..

ok i will go to bed now and hope to find a thousand message to respond too.

nite nite

Hiya,

First weigh in today and i have lost 14 pounds exactly .. YIPPEEEEEE

Feeling really positive and want to see how much i loose next week, and hey lets see what the day holds and i will update you later

thanks for all you support

Back