• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Meet Cleopatra my Gastric Band

Well done on 14lbs lost and thank you for the compliment its funny now how i don't mind looking at my own photos now. Its all thanks to my nameless pouch hee hee x

No honestly you look fab.... your such and inspiration. I have not been able to eat any thing as i am not hungry and are still getting full quickly and mentally i think once i know i can eat i might clear the larder. Any suggestions on week two menu ... please.

The 14lbs loss was just great thought i know its a little premature to celebrate as this is only because i could not eat anything even if i wanted too.... so the test is in the eating... literally

chat soon

Hi Guys,

I have been so busy and have missed you all madly just came in to say hi and that yes i am still on the banded road and doing alright i guess sometimes not so great though.

will up date you all soon as and yippie i am still loosing weight!!!

love and miss you all

Hello to one and all!!!!

Ok, i think i am back.... its been really stressful in my world and have been finding it difficult to cope on a number of levels.

1. My hubby was knocked down by a car last tuesday and that scared the hell out of me.
2. Found out my sister-in-law has HIV which shocked me to the core causes nuns have nothing on her
3. Found out that my son is not happy living with his dad and wants to come home - which made me think why did i in the first place allow this... it was his choice and they were fine till his dad became poorly and step-mom whipped out her broom
4. One of my clients who was doign really well died suddenly aged 30 and the police are just doign my nut in as if they think i killed him
5. Have had a UTi and have Thrush now too..... oh what fun

On the positive side....

I have lost 50lbs from date of surgery and feel more energetic .... people say i have lost weight but i cant see it. I have not bought any new clothes as yet as i feel it would be a waste of money.. but my shoe size has gone down which shows how much fat must of been lerking in my feet...lol

I must say based on my old food habits, when stressed i used to eat.... alot but thats kinsa changed as youcan all imagine as when i over eat i throw up and when i eat too fast i throw up so have to adjust the way i am around food and if i chew things properly i can eat just about anything.

i have also taken up to cleaning the house like a freak... what that all about.

My concern at present is having flabby bits how can i deal with these before they develop without opting for surgery

all comments welcome....

have a great day!!!!

Slimso you need to be really kind to yourself at the moment. Your stress bucket is full to overflowing. I hope things settle down for you soon.
I have just had my second fill and I am now seeing what restriction is really like. I am back on sloppies but am struggling with even that at present. Thank goodness for soup and yoghurt!!
I have gained some flabby bits- particularly the bingo wings. I dont know if there is much you can do about that really
I hope things work out OK for you
Loads of love
JO XX

Hello Cleopatra... pleased to meet you and you have a new cousin here 'Dolly Pouch'... hope we may meet at the July gathering!

There be a Christening going on for a few pouches then!

Love and hugs xxx

Back