• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Men just confuse me

Gary

As you know I love cars. But as of late there has been several opportunities come my way and Iam really tempted. This is just not me. Let alone the people involved

Mandi,

As a sales person like myself, you know you have to close the deal on every occasion, especially if your job relies on it.

My advice , close the deal and reap the commission.

Just my sales manager head on, what do others think.

Have you acted on your desire for excitement and taken up any of the offers?

To me if they are people both you and your husband know, that's incredibly disrespectful to both you and your hubby. That's an invisible moral line you never cross. You should never start anything with a partners friend or a friends ex.

Have you acted on your desire for excitement and taken up any of the offers?

To me if they are people both you and your husband know, that's incredibly disrespectful to both you and your hubby. That's an invisible moral line you never cross. You should never start anything with a partners friend or a friends ex.

Paula just a lot of very heavy flirting. But nobody he knows. But I do mean heavy

Mandi,

As a sales person like myself, you know you have to close the deal on every occasion, especially if your job relies on it.

My advice , close the deal and reap the commission.

Just my sales manager head on, what do others think.

Gary
Reading your latest post, I think this answer has just summed up what your wife maybe dealing with.

Paula just a lot of very heavy flirting. But nobody he knows. But I do mean heavy

Oh HD :rolleyes: you are getting yourself into the brown stuff :sigh: Only you know what it would do to your hubby if he was aware & how you would feel if the boot was on the other foot. I can understand that you now get offers that you didn't pre op, as we all do ... but the difference with me is that I laugh about them with my hubby & don't take them seriously enough to make me doubt my self control. Hope you can pull yourself back from the brink before you do something that will spoil so many years marriage ... if not make the break swift & permanent :cry:mwah xxx

Twink.

I know Iam doing wrong cos I delete texts etc. and usually like yourself we wud sit and laugh it off its just one particular person getting under my skin and making me doubt myself. It's ridiculous as I do love my other half. Think Iam just chasing the buzz

Twink. I know Iam doing wrong cos I delete texts etc. and usually like yourself we wud sit and laugh it off its just one particular person getting under my skin and making me doubt myself. It's ridiculous as I do love my other half. Think Iam just chasing the buzz

Mandi that makes u a very naughty girl. Stop it now, consider yourself told by Gary ;)

Twink.

I know Iam doing wrong cos I delete texts etc. and usually like yourself we wud sit and laugh it off its just one particular person getting under my skin and making me doubt myself. It's ridiculous as I do love my other half. Think Iam just chasing the buzz

:sigh: Does your hubby know you feel this way? He may, but just hasn't been able to tell you. So many people on here have marriage traumas post op & I guess they must feel like you ... hope you can get through it, chick :( the grass is only greener on the other side cos it has been fertilised by so much bull s*it :p xx

:sigh: Does your hubby know you feel this way? He may, but just hasn't been able to tell you. So many people on here have marriage traumas post op & I guess they must feel like you ... hope you can get through it, chick :( the grass is only greener on the other side cos it has been fertilised by so much bull s*it :p xx

Twink
It wud destroy him he worships the ground I walk on. Don't know what the hell is wrong with me.
Hopefully our holiday and some good quality time together away from the other person involved might just put everything back into prespective xxx

Twink
It wud destroy him he worships the ground I walk on. Don't know what the hell is wrong with me.
Hopefully our holiday and some good quality time together away from the other person involved might just put everything back into prespective xxx

Hope so, sugar :) put the other one back in his box & concentrate on what you have not what you think you could have :rolleyes: Have a lovely holiday, mwah xx

Back