• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Men just confuse me

Ooh this is so difficult. Had an opportunity myself recently but the grass is rarely greener and the butterflies don't last. (Divorce lawyer speaking).

HD, get a bloody grip and don't throw away years of marriage with a decent bloke that sounds like a loves you, for who you were, are, and will be.

Either make the break (and break him) or 'man up' and stop this right now before you do something you will regret, forever. There's no taking back or undoing things. Guilt lives a long time.

Consider this a slap across the face with a large wet fish :asskick:

HD, get a bloody grip and don't throw away years of marriage with a decent bloke that sounds like a loves you, for who you were, are, and will be. Either make the break (and break him) or 'man up' and stop this right now before you do something you will regret, forever. There's no taking back or undoing things. Guilt lives a long time. Consider this a slap across the face with a large wet fish :asskick:

Haha can I watch the slap?

It worries me aswell twink. But to be honest you's are the only people I can ask. All my friends are couple friends

At this point you have not been guilty of anything but "what if" thinking. Only you can stop it going any further & decide where you see yourself by Christmas. You could take a punt on someone who you know is flirting with you, or you could show your husband his due respect & bin the titillation :rolleyes: If talking on here helps, there will always be someone around to help (Gary excepted :p) feel for you, but could also join in with the fish slapping :D xx

At this point you have not been guilty of anything but "what if" thinking. Only you can stop it going any further & decide where you see yourself by Christmas. You could take a punt on someone who you know is flirting with you, or you could show your husband his due respect & bin the titillation :rolleyes: If talking on here helps, there will always be someone around to help (Gary excepted :p) feel for you, but could also join in with the fish slapping :D xx

Twink
Christmas is the real worry x

Love the new me. But life was so less complicated before. I've Allways been a flirt but this time it's biting me on the bum

Maybe this is the first time you could actually take it beyond flirtation :rolleyes: little girl in sweetie shop time ... you don't want to end up at the dentist :cry:(or divorce courts :cry::cry:) xx

Back