• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Men just confuse me

On at least 3 occasions we will be out together after alcohol

Well the obvious resolution would be not to drink :p BUT hopefully it will not be an issue by Christmas, fingers crossed ... your husband would be absolutely crushed if he could read this, poor love :( x

On at least 3 occasions we will be out together after alcohol

I say alcohol for me is lethal now..it's the devil!
And along with my new found confidence it's a shocking combination...lol
That's why I choose hardly not to drink anymore,as I can get tipsy and then sober up 3/4 times in one night just after a small amount of drink.....just be careful x

Alcohol is the devil in carnage. Most weekends iam now carried to bed. Luckily Iam now light enough to carry or at least lighter lol.
I know Iam in the dog house when I wake up fully clothed. The joys of wls

Alcohol is the devil in carnage. Most weekends iam now carried to bed. Luckily Iam now light enough to carry or at least lighter lol.
I know Iam in the dog house when I wake up fully clothed. The joys of wls

Are you able to drink a huge amount now though even after having this op?
I can really understand how people can become a drinker after this op,it's goes straight to your system soon as you have a sip.

Are you able to drink a huge amount now though even after having this op?
I can really understand how people can become a drinker after this op,it's goes straight to your system soon as you have a sip.

I can do a bottle and half of wine max before I look like I need to be hospitalised. Try to have a few wines then move to cocktail jugs and Iam ok. The problem is if I stay on wine. It's not clever or pretty

I can do a bottle and half of wine max before I look like I need to be hospitalised. Try to have a few wines then move to cocktail jugs and Iam ok. The problem is if I stay on wine. It's not clever or pretty

I got to admit I do miss bit being able to have a normal drink.
I just hate how it goes right to the head.
I went mad a while ago without realising ended up in bushes!
It he hangover I had the next morning put me off big time ever drinking like that again.
I thought I may be able to tolerate more after 3 years post op,but I don't think I can.

I got to admit I do miss bit being able to have a normal drink.
I just hate how it goes right to the head.
I went mad a while ago without realising ended up in bushes!
It he hangover I had the next morning put me off big time ever drinking like that again.
I thought I may be able to tolerate more after 3 years post op,but I don't think I can.

Luckily I don't really suffer from hangovers. Get a bit ruff occasionally but never sick

Back