• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Men just confuse me

Gary and Mandi..... Please keep up the good work, we all need something to bring a smile to our faces :thankyou:

Honestly Mandi, I've read this for a while and I've not really known what to say. Because I can understand enjoying the flattery and the flirting. But to cheat? I couldn't do it to him. And you deserve better too. Ultimately it's a bit like the eating really. You made a choice there to stop yourself.

Cheating isn't something we can't stop it's something we choose. And ultimately if you're posting on here about it I think you're choosing not to. You will hate yourself if you do cheat. And you're husband, quite rightly, will hate you. Could you live with that?

Honestly Mandi, I've read this for a while and I've not really known what to say. Because I can understand enjoying the flattery and the flirting. But to cheat? I couldn't do it to him. And you deserve better too. Ultimately it's a bit like the eating really. You made a choice there to stop yourself.

Cheating isn't something we can't stop it's something we choose. And ultimately if you're posting on here about it I think you're choosing not to. You will hate yourself if you do cheat. And you're husband, quite rightly, will hate you. Could you live with that?

Your totally write maybe I just needed to tell someone who has no real connection to me. Think I just needed to rid the guilt.
I do love my hubby and we have a fab home life at the minute.
It's just flattery Iam not used to going to my head

Your totally write maybe I just needed to tell someone who has no real connection to me. Think I just needed to rid the guilt.
I do love my hubby and we have a fab home life at the minute.
It's just flattery Iam not used to going to my head

Be strong hon :) and spend more time with your hubby, because ill bet he says all the same thugs to you. And you hear them from him so often you've stopped listening.

Be strong hon :) and spend more time with your hubby, because ill bet he says all the same thugs to you. And you hear them from him so often you've stopped listening.

Yeah he does.
We go to Tenerife next Saturday just the two of us so that will put us right back on track. Good quality time together no kids no distractions

There will always be people lurking and hoping for someone who comes along and is in need of attention and they just wait for that moment and then disrupt your life entirely. Without fear of contradiction they are usually weak and opportunist people with a flaw in their own lives which makes them want to create some sort of chaos in other peoples relationships. They are usually good at flattering, always on the side lines, popping up with their quips and in jokes and are to be avoided at all costs. i hope you make the right decision for you but don't let a lonely hanger on disrupt the good things in your life. If you aren't happy in your own relationship fix it or move on but let that be your decision and not one brought about by a pied piper x

Gary and Mandi..... Please keep up the good work, we all need something to bring a smile to our faces :thankyou:

Completely agree, I love reading ur banter...makes me laugh! Me thinks some people need to loosen up a bit and realise this is on an open forum and if they don't wanna read it, well no one is making them. I completely relate to everything u have said mandi, u have broke the taboo that no one else seems to talk about with regards to wls and the added attention it can bring and for that I thank u x

Know what you mean!!

It's been a long journey for me and have always been a bit of a flirt!

When I was 13 stone heavier I was taken how it was meant just banter and just bubbly personality!

As I got lighter I was taken more seriously and found myself in hot water (no not hot tubs):rolleyes: more than once!!

I know exactly where you are coming from it's the buzz! I crave!!!!

I think as long as you don't cross that line! IMHO it's harmless!

Back