• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WLS Sisterhood

HiddenBeauty said:
Meditation wasn't as energy filled today but I do feel so calm

Glad it gave you calmness chick :)

Hello girlies , how are we all ? xx

Hi Cheryl I'm fine, it has been a sstrange day today I have had too many carbs so back to the drawing board tomorrow, just craved bread today, had Warburtons thin for breakfast and 1 for tea and a wrap for lunch, also had my ginger snaps, too many carbs, but feel content know I have over indulged really today, just cause i hadnt planned to be out soo long. We have had a busy week my parents have got a bungalow and we have been doing bits every day they are 70 nand 71, mam had major back surgery last year and dad cant do much without struggling for breath, luckily my hubby has been off this week so he has done bits of painting and most of the other jobs for them and thye finally moved yesterday, we are all knackered, but parents are content and very appreciative, I am 1 of 3 my oldest sister has been at work till 8 each night where as my ohter older sister finishes bout 2 and me about 3.15 so us 2 have done a lot of the work a long with my hubby. Have managed to keep my diet mostly on track in between the too-ing and froo-ing. I now have a week off from school and my hubby goes back tomorrow what a shame!! Still be bits nfor us to do like but hopefully dietwise back to normal tomorrow. Hope you've had less stress than me to deal with love C xx

Sounds like a full on week , but if you've mainly managed to keep on top of eating then that's achievement . I find when I look at the breakdown of my food ( on mfp ) I tend to be fairly equally split between protein , carbs & fats & usually achieve 80g ish % protein . Today & yesterday have been more heavy on the fats , due to mackerel , but its good fat so I'm not worried about it .
I have had a good week , although a " friends " actions have left me disappointed over the last couple of days , but she will lose out , not me xx

I am nos stranger to that 1 my so called friend is my boss but isn't really a friend now, can be nasty and very hurtful so i don't bother much now have put myself out too many times now, takes my ideas carries threm out then get all the praise for them. Likes to be top dog and centre of attention all the time. I luckily don't work with her all the time now just part of it but its akward at times and can never go back to what it used to be xx Just happens that way sometimes xx Good luck with your friend xx

Tbh she is someone I only met once , used all my knowledge , now always has a reason to not meet up , no skin off my nose .

Holy thread revival batman lol

Just felt a need to show love to the Sisterhood :)

Mwah and hugs to y'all xxx

Hugs & love back sista xx

I love my sisters , without a few of you I would have gone mad these last weeks lol <3

I love my sisters , without a few of you I would have gone mad these last weeks lol <3

(((Hugs))) you deserve it. You all support me so well too. Thank you sisterhood. You are brilliant xxx

Back