• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WLS Sisterhood

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
I and Tonibones decided last week we felt like we are in a sisterhood.

Since then we have had other members wanting to join out merry band of WLS Sisters lol

So, I declare the WLS Sisters of Templar open (lol!)

Our aims are to be like the Sister Sledge song 'We are family' lol

Anything other than that will organically develop over time.

Membership occurs just be being a sister and joining the thread. Honorary sisters who are really brothers need approval from the females to join ;) lol

Can't think of any one who wouldn't want to be a member!! You sound bright and bubbly today getting ready for home no doubt xx

im in lol xxx

chrisa said:
Can't think of any one who wouldn't want to be a member!! You sound bright and bubbly today getting ready for home no doubt xx

Woohoo!!

Good stuff :D

My hernia is the only thing being troublesome. It keeps popping out and causing very bad pain. I know I have to mention it to the docs on their round. But scared they will keep me in lol

But oh well!! Happy bunny anyway!

Glad the sisterhood is growing lol

Sings and dances.

I'll be the house cat lol.

yeaaaaa we have our own thread , hellllooooo all sista's :D

i wanna be in your gang - oh yeeaahh!!
sisters are doin it for themselves!!
i wanna be in your circle of trust ha ha xx

Woohoo hello sisters!!! We need a secret handshake lol

Only rule is no arguing lol. Just respect and friendship :D

Pandoras hellooooo al sistas reminded me when I read it out of Mrs. Doubtfire the way she would say it in the film. xx
Brilliant idea ladies don't mess wiv tha sistas. You make sure Fuff that you mention your hernia to the doc even if it means anxtra day, better be there n have pain than be at home panicn n wondering what you should do about it. I know you know what to do but Hernias can become strangulated and need surgical intervention I know you will probably already know that though. xx keep up the recruitment drive xx

well this sister has just been on a little dog walk . i used to hate the thought of walking anywhere , but my mum had him for 3 weeks for me & he has gotten used to an hour walk in the morning & a shorter one in the evening .
now at the moment i can't manage an hour , but we did 20 mins this am .
the way i see it its good for both of us , though once i go back to work he won't get so much .

extra long walks after work i think luvva get you both time together and unwind now its lighter nights again xx

i think so too , gradually build up what i can manage , if i am on an early i get in about 3.30 , so i can recover & he can have a walk after dinner :)

I spoke to the surgeon Chrisa. He said they will check it again and my 6 week check up. But it should settle.

I am now waiting in the discharge lounge :)

Maybe we can share success tips in our sisterhood.

I feel prepared and totally unprepared at the same time lol

I'm in :D albeit just part time, cos I am a bit hit & miss on here at the minute :rolleyes: I need a 36 hour day :sigh:
Hope you are on your way home now, Sophie, with a nice plump pillow to cushion the bumps in the road :wave_cry: take it easy, sunshine xxx :)

Eh bless you should be on your way home now all done and dusted yes it is daunting but read evry bit of info they give you on dietary advice then decide what you gona try and have write it down or mark it off on a chart, my hubby made a chart for me to tick off when i had eatenthings to make sure i ate all i was supposed to. I can do it now with out too much thought so just have to throw yourself in it but find a system and stick to it till you get your head round it. Good luck Fuffs hope youy have someone o help you with the kids xx Happy new life xx skinni brummi xx

Just left the hospital now :)

All comfortable in the car :)

I have my partner to help me. Thanks for all the tips :D

Back