• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WLS Sisterhood

Caren when I was on ww I had banana every day because it filled me, then was informed that they slow weight loss so stopped. Lost 5lb that week - of course that was another life. Not long now babe x

Jennifer, bet you can touch toes as well. It's not often we get to shock our kids. I agree with others, stock freezer, tidy up, cut grass. I also taught them to do basic cooking, pasta, anything that goes onto tray in oven ie chicken Kiev, chips, pizza, and for emergencies pot noodle. Not the most healthiest of diets but knew they wouldn't starve. My boys are 11 & 15. On a plus side I am 5 1/2 days post op and do far my mum has come to do their tea. As from now I'm on my own but feel ready to manage - but no sunday dinners for a while x

Sisters, thanks for letting me in xxx

Vonone said:
Caren when I was on ww I had banana every day because it filled me, then was informed that they slow weight loss so stopped. Lost 5lb that week - of course that was another life. Not long now babe x

Jennifer, bet you can touch toes as well. It's not often we get to shock our kids. I agree with others, stock freezer, tidy up, cut grass. I also taught them to do basic cooking, pasta, anything that goes onto tray in oven ie chicken Kiev, chips, pizza, and for emergencies pot noodle. Not the most healthiest of diets but knew they wouldn't starve. My boys are 11 & 15. On a plus side I am 5 1/2 days post op and do far my mum has come to do their tea. As from now I'm on my own but feel ready to manage - but no sunday dinners for a while x

Our pleasure :)

Glad you have has help :)

I didn't cook the first night home. Then took it in turns with my partner for a few nights after that.

I felt better than I had anticipated though.

How is recovery going? X

Sad thing is i can do a split but i can't touch my toes lol that is something i am hoping to do after surgery. Lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

I listened to all of you. I got kids cook books and i will stalk the house. Thank you all for all the support i am glad i have you all God Bless friends

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

I can touch my toes but can't do the splits. I find the splits more impressive lol

Lovely to have you among us :)

its a pleasure to have you :) xxx

Have had company since wed so not been around much.

Hope your company was good fun and not a burden to you, bet thye couylkd see adifference in your weight loss. xx

We've been chilling out playing video games. Been nice. He goes home tomorrow.

Been revising all day, son has English, business studies and biology this week. Studying is not his best quality so if I do some with him it helps. In bed now, knackered from using brain.
I can't do splits or touch toes xx

I wouldn't worry bout it we are all good at something yours is studying amongst other things. We all have our little gifts its what we do with them that counts. So many people don;t nuse what they have got and that is very sad. xx

Me neither but have other hidden talents LOL

Was able to do 12 lengths today. Almost 400m.

Morning sisters, I have all my pre op tests today, fingers crossed all is well. Hope you're all ok mwah xxx

from me phone :D

Morning Caren , hope all the poking & prodding goes ok today , take care xx

Morning Caren, hope all is going well xx

Thanks, just had our bloods done, ouch! Lol loads more to come yet lol xxx

Caren said:
Thanks, just had our bloods done, ouch! Lol loads more to come yet lol xxx

Getting nearer now sister!!! Can't wait to hear you are done and dusted and feeling pretty good considering :D

Good luck Caren been thinking bout you today while at work. The weather here has been beautiful shame have been in school all day, good luck with your op tomorrow have goodnights kip n look forward to hearing your news about your great recovery. Its really happening now after all that waiting, woohooo. xx

Meditation wasn't as energy filled today but I do feel so calm

Back