• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WLS Sisterhood

If yours are like mine, money makes the world go around. She gets a pound for cleaning the front room.

I'm attending my first meditation class tonight the weather is looking horrible thuogh

HiddenBeauty said:
I'm attending my first meditation class tonight the weather is looking horrible thuogh

It will do you well though :) xxx

Welcome to the sisterhood Jennifer :D xxx

Jennifer Williams said:
I love meditation I hold a small group once a week.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

I love it too. I need to go back to a group. It's hard to keep up at home. But he helps balance me and makes my readings easier x

I went to meditation, found it hard at first, doing alternate nostril breathing, but got the hang of it. Then I was invited to stay for Kirtan afterwards and that was amazing.

i tranced out at the kirtan session was strange but i went with it

I was round a camp fire, half in the desert, half in the woods, with a mix of gypsies, native indians and buddhists all doing the chanting and drumming. Then I was back in the meditation room we were in. Happened during 3 chants.

I feel so buzzy now :D

HiddenBeauty said:
I went to meditation, found it hard at first, doing alternate nostril breathing, but got the hang of it. Then I was invited to stay for Kirtan afterwards and that was amazing.

i tranced out at the kirtan session was strange but i went with it

I was round a camp fire, half in the desert, half in the woods, with a mix of gypsies, native indians and buddhists all doing the chanting and drumming. Then I was back in the meditation room we were in. Happened during 3 chants.

I feel so buzzy now :D

Wow!!! Sounds better than any group I have ever been too!!! So cool. Glad you enjoyed it :D xxx

id love to go to a meditation group!! xxx

and now two hours after finishing and an hour after i got home hyper as hell.. i'm tired and falling asleep lol

HiddenBeauty said:
and now two hours after finishing and an hour after i got home hyper as hell.. i'm tired and falling asleep lol

Sounds about right lol. Grounded :) x

Hey sisters, I need some advice. I'm on the low carb low fat diet, but just realised that bananas are full of carbs and I've been eating one a day!!! Is it just rice, bread, potatoes that I can't eat or is it bananas too?

from me phone :D

Caren said:
Hey sisters, I need some advice. I'm on the low carb low fat diet, but just realised that bananas are full of carbs and I've been eating one a day!!! Is it just rice, bread, potatoes that I can't eat or is it bananas too?

Usually bananas are off limits on low carb. But one a day won't have killed you. And some people on here have them on their low carb pre op x

Fuffs said:
Usually bananas are off limits on low carb. But one a day won't have killed you. And some people on here have them on their low carb pre op x

I better stop then, I've been having one a day! Dozy cow xxx

Caren said:
I better stop then, I've been having one a day! Dozy cow xxx

Maybe have a mooch on pre op diet and see if others are eating them :)

Want a good lol I was teaching Haley to do a spilt and she got mad at me and said stop telling me what to do you can't do it. Well little does she i work out and i am flexible. So i dropped in to a split no biggie and my 13 year olds face hit the floor. So did my 15 and 11 year old. I did it to the floor and proved them Mom was and will always be the bomb 254 or 109 Mom's are not the decrepit old lady they think i am. LOL

Want a good lol I was teaching Haley to do a spilt and she got mad at me and said stop telling me what to do you can't do it. Well little does she i work out and i am flexible. So i dropped in to a split no biggie and my 13 year olds face hit the floor. So did my 15 and 11 year old. I did it to the floor and proved them Mom was and will always be the bomb 254 or 109 Mom's are not the decrepit old lady they think i am. LOL

Wish i'd been a fly on the wall. xx

Jennifer Williams said:

You go girl lol

Back