• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A very shy hi

I am amazed at how well you are doing. I am struggling on the four week milk diet - the last time I had surgery it was a vlcd instead. I think you have done fantastic in this time and shows how committed you are.
Thank you!

Hi Alim how are you getting on ? X
Hi!!
Sorry I'm not very good at keeping up with this. I thought I'd get notifications or a email if I had 'replies' but obviously not. I just thought no one was interested lol.
Finished the 6 month program today and am being referred for surgery so very happy.

That really good news, I'm so very happy for you, you have done incredibly well and you deserve it, do you know how long you have to wait now or what the next step is ? Ps you should get alerts in the top right hand side of the page x

No I have no idea how long I'm going to wait. I'm not expecting anything soon though as I'm aware that the wait can be looooong.
The thing that took the longest when waiting to get onto tier 3 was my doc applying for funding...
I asked the nurse on Tuesday when she told me I'm being referred if funding needs to be applied for the o and she said no I've got a feeling she's got that wrong but what do I know. I really hope it's right as that'll save a lot of waiting time.
I've seen other wools write on here that they've waited up to 2 years! I'm hoping that because I've already done my 'time' on tier 3 that it'll be more straightforward. I think initially I'm waiting for an appointment with a surgeon at the Luton & Dunstable hospital then it'll be a wait for a date for the op.
Bling babe what is your name? What should I call you?

Alison.

No I have no idea how long I'm going to wait. I'm not expecting anything soon though as I'm aware that the wait can be looooong.
The thing that took the longest when waiting to get onto tier 3 was my doc applying for funding...
I asked the nurse on Tuesday when she told me I'm being referred if funding needs to be applied for the o and she said no I've got a feeling she's got that wrong but what do I know. I really hope it's right as that'll save a lot of waiting time.
I've seen other wools write on here that they've waited up to 2 years! I'm hoping that because I've already done my 'time' on tier 3 that it'll be more straightforward. I think initially I'm waiting for an appointment with a surgeon at the Luton & Dunstable hospital then it'll be a wait for a date for the op.
Bling babe what is your name? What should I call you?

Alison.
I don't think you'll have a 2 year wait, my name is Joanne X

Sorry Ali I've only just seen your reply, yay I'm so very pleased for you, you have done incredibly well and should be very proud of yourself it's so good that your feeling so many benefits, do you know how long you have to wait for surgery? X

Doh Ali I'm so sorry, I've just realised I had responded to your reply X

Hi hunny-welldonehunny on your loss. Hope you get on ok. I will also be under Luton but haven't done the 3 tier yet so I am going to have a long wait. I have lost just over 1stone since i was seen at Norwich in Jan xxx

Hi Ali
Thought I'd check in to see how your getting on and if you have a date yet ? Xx

Back