• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Minimins weight loss surgery meet!!!

TBH, we really want to keep this a SWL meet at the moment, as some of us (me included) maybe don't feel ready to throw ourselves into a huge group of peeps we have never even chatted to online, let alone met before or spoken to :)

Thanks for the suggestion, though... maybe next time?

x

Thought you had your name down on the Bournmouth meet???

yes but most people have become close on this part:D, and as we have or are going to have surgery, its nice to see,who we talk to on a regular basis ,and i think its a lovely idea for us that are on this bit just wish it was closer lol

I agree honey I can cope with meeting so many new people but would hate to be over whelmed with people I dont know at a first meet. Think we should carry on as we are for this one and look at widening the field at a later date....sorry you cant make it :mad:xx

TBH, we really want to keep this a SWL meet at the moment, as some of us (me included) maybe don't feel ready to throw ourselves into a huge group of peeps we have never even chatted to online, let alone met before or spoken to :)

Thanks for the suggestion, though... maybe next time?

x
Fair enough.

Hey Ols you can when we meet you can see who is having Shaw Summers first!!!!! lol...xx

(now hiding behind the sofa as I know your gonna get me lol..)

You go and hide all you like, missy... I will find you!!!

:busted:

Right, I have been looking at train times and prices... I can get a return for 36 squidlies with Cross Country Trains, but I need to move fast!!!

Can we get the dates locked down, so that I know this is happening and I can get booking?!!! Ta :D

x

Hey guys - I dont even know where this trafford place is, and to be frank the north scares the hell out of me, but i'll come (if i'm invited that is) though i cant do anything in November, being the action man i am, i'm fully booked now until Dec - hey why not make it a pre Crimbo party bash, oh and anyone recommend a good place to stay ?

Richard :D

I think december's going to be bad for lots of people Richard, but we'll see what everyone says :)

i cant do december, as i will be spent up from buying kids toys:cry:

Can you do the 15th November Liz?

hi shell
sorry i cant do the 15th nov as its my sons 8th birthday on the 13th and we have promised to take him out that weekend, but no worries we can meet up on the next 1. im sure you will all have a gr8 time i did on the last wls meet up i went to a few months ago. Be sure to take plenty of piccs !!!

liz xx

HC - Sorry it just cant be done, my November outing has been planned with military precision down to the last detail :D besides she'd kill me ! :eek:

Saturday 15th November

Yes

Linda
Shel
HC
Ols
Sara
Homer

No

Honey (too far)
Liz
Richard