• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Minimins weight loss surgery meet!!!

Great we have lift off!! just something to run by you all, we northerners have got ourselves sorted with a meet place and hopefully soon a date. Hows about some one from darn sarf!! to take over a meet for down there?? can some one nominate themselves, I know a lot of you live in the same area - thinking shaws lovely ladies here!

Just to let you know I should be fine for either of those dates!

anyone get to London easy - no one else lives in east anglia I don't think but I can jump on a train and be in london in 2 hours.....although I might just manage manchester (ashamed to say I have never been there!!)

Saturday 15th November

Yes

Linda
Shel
HC
Ols
Sara
Homer

No

Honey (too far)
Liz
Richard

Saturday 13th December? Let me know!

Yes

Shel

No

Can compare the two then!

I cant make the 13 december, have text tammy as she is out tonight and she can make 15 November....x

Saturday 15th November

Yes

Linda
Shel
HC
Ols
Sara
Homer
Caroline
Tammy

No

Honey (too far)
Liz
Richard
Emma G

Saturday 13th December? Let me know!

Yes

Shel
HC
Caroline
Livvy
Richard?

No

Linda
Emma G

Can compare the two then!

Last edited:
ha ha sure u can ....I'm sure another girly will come too we can get a big ol room ....or you can have the sofa ha ha ! Only Kidding. yes happy to share a room i'm sure our partners will be ok with that ....as long as they know Mr SS !! I'm not getting in trouble with anyones Wife !!! ha ha ! We'll sort something out nearer the time :)

:eek:lol

Well there's nothing to stop us doing both days? What do people think?

Hope you all have a good time whatever date you opt for. Afraid I wouldn't be able to make it as it's too far for me.

Have fun anyway.

Gerry, sorry to pick on you but maybe you could see who is close by to you and try and set up a meet for down your way? I know there are a few on here that feel Manchester is too far away but still would like to meet up.

Just a thought ladies/gents, how about setting a date for a few months down the line so the majority of us can all meet up? Gives folk plenty of time to arrange leave from work, babysitters and save some money! Make it for well after christmas so we can all let our purses recover! Looking at where people are from we are either on the south coast or up north in the peaks! maybe somewhere in between? does this sound doable??

There is a post somewhere I started about a meet on July 4th next year in London so we can all go shopping for smaller clothes and have time to save!!One to think about if people are pushed in the run up to christmas!

July is agggesss away though :( Caroline are you thinking something like Birmingham in say february? Hubby's a brummy so can tap him for places/venues etc.

July is agggesss away though :( Caroline are you thinking something like Birmingham in say february? Hubby's a brummy so can tap him for places/venues etc.

Birmingham sounds like a good idea, it has major train station for connections, so most folks would have few problems catching trains there, I think feb sounds pretty good time as well, what do all you others think?? We could arrange a meeting during the day and for those of us brave enough to stay on maybe something for the night?
We can send shel out to terrorise hotels on our behalf :D

Do the meet in London as well that ali is setting up, so any who cant make it to a brummie bash can toddle on to there, Im planning on doing all of them lol!

Well hubby is being next to useless lol. He says he doesn't know any hotels as hiss parents house is cheaper! So Deebol yes, may need suggestions lol.

Bullring would be ideal meeting place for day time.

Am going to start a new thread for Manchester for 15th november, as this ones getting confusing.

Back