• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mountain to Molehill

Found your diary.

Good luck hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks guys :) So just a little update I have now got down to 178kg and 6 days away from op. My starting weight was 190 so pretty pleased with my loss so far. Here's a little piccy of me at the start of my journey -

Attachments

• image-2553017703.jpg
    image-2553017703.jpg
    402.4 KB · Views: 68
  • image-2880846470.jpg
    image-2880846470.jpg
    440.3 KB · Views: 67
  • image-3907696024.jpg
    image-3907696024.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 65
  • image-2601848480.jpg
    image-2601848480.jpg
    325.6 KB · Views: 73
Thanks guys :) So just a little update I have now got down to 178kg and 6 days away from op. My starting weight was 190 so pretty pleased with my loss so far. Here's a little piccy of me at the start of my journey -

You've done amazingly well!! Good on ya!! :D

xxx

Having a really bad day today.

Just had some incredibly sad news that a friend and colleague of mine has passed away. Trying to keep my mind busy to not go for the cigs or comfort food x

Having a really bad day today. Just had some incredibly sad news that a friend and colleague of mine has passed away. Trying to keep my mind busy to not go for the cigs or comfort food x
so sorry to hear your sad news. Bereavement is never an easy period. .Cant imagine how you feel I'm sure the friend would have wanted you to continue with your success. You have done so well with diet and cigs well done! Keep strong and focussed as much as you can think of all the positive things about that person . We all have our days when we are sad some more than others and it us a challenge. Big hugs x

so sorry to hear your sad news. Bereavement is never an easy period. .Cant imagine how you feel I'm sure the friend would have wanted you to continue with your success. You have done so well with diet and cigs well done! Keep strong and focussed as much as you can think of all the positive things about that person . We all have our days when we are sad some more than others and it us a challenge. Big hugs x

Thanks Sharona. Just going to be one of those weeks I think. It's the anniversary of my best friend passing tomorrow as well. But they would both want me to stay focused and make a new life for myself xx

Morning all, just read through the previous post's and realised quite how depressive they sound.

Today is the morning before my Op and i am spring cleaning my house, at least that way it wont need doing for a little while just the odd hoover etc (will get my mum over :))

Feeling really anxious and a little excited, spoke to the nurse Friday and she said at the moment i am first on the list so fingers crossed there is no emergencies and i will be in and out in no time.

Thanks to those who have been really supportive!

x

Morning all, just read through the previous post's and realised quite how depressive they sound. Today is the morning before my Op and i am spring cleaning my house, at least that way it wont need doing for a little while just the odd hoover etc (will get my mum over :)) Feeling really anxious and a little excited, spoke to the nurse Friday and she said at the moment i am first on the list so fingers crossed there is no emergencies and i will be in and out in no time. Thanks to those who have been really supportive! x

Aw it's understandable honey, don't even worry about it!

Very exciting that your Op is hear already!!! I was smiling when I read your post as when I get nervous, I go into deep clean mode, anything sitting in cupboards are not safe , all goes in bin if not been used, beds get all changed, windows (if not raining lol)

I can't wait to hear how you get on !!! New beginning tomorrow love xxx

Good luck for tomorrow babe! You'll be fine. xxx :D

Sophia, *you're awesome*, as you've made the decision to change the rest of your life.

Also, you're amongst like-minded friends here, so use the positivity to help your journey. We'll all rooting for you. Wishing you the very best outcome. Big love. xx

Go Sophie!!! One sleep to go! You'll be fine, just remember you're going into one of the best hospital's in the world for this, they hold an annual teaching conference to train surgeons internationally so they know what they're doing!
I was first in, it was great as I didn't have all day to freak myself out!

One handy hint, actually two - they have free WiFi for patients and a tv above each bed so take laptop/iPad and headphones so you can enjoy iPlayer/tv. Hint number 2 - I was size 22 knickers on the day of my surgery and couldn't get their ones in the biggest size over my knees! Wear some old, comfy 100% cotton knickers in tomorrow and you'll be allowed to keep them on for your op. I say old as blood dribbled down from my tummy all over the top of mine and my mum made me throw them out!

You'll be out in no time, if you have a freak out or would like a visitor let me know, I'll pop up. I finish work at 4pm each day this week.

X

Good luck Sophie you went through the mill a bit at the beginning of your pre op diet but you did it in the end. You are just a sleep away from your new life sending you positive thoughts and big hugs look forward to you next update :)

Thank you both, day before the op and i have broken my iphone so cant get on here as much, need to work out if i can download the ap onto my work phone so i can keep you all updated.

I am going to take my ipad in with me and i have already downloaded lots of programmes. Fab about the WIFI!

Gosh i hope im first in, i am major panicking. Have to be awake in 3 hours and not asleep yet lol.

Thanks Stacey thats really sweet of you, i will keep you updated on how i am.

Eeeeeek!!!

xxx

Good luck today Sophia xxxx :D

Back