• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mountain to Molehill

Thanks :) One of my closest friends bought me a bear to bring to hospital with me.

A little bear selfie

Attachments

• image-3409743526.jpg
    image-3409743526.jpg
    369.7 KB · Views: 33
Hi guys,

Feeling grand today. In a bit of pain but bar that I feel fine. Yesterday went well, a few problems in recovery due to me not being able to take any of the stronger meds so I was in huge amount of pain and very out of it.

Docs really pleased with me today, I've got up washed and dressed and will be going home later on. Yayyy x

Hi guys, Feeling grand today. In a bit of pain but bar that I feel fine. Yesterday went well, a few problems in recovery due to me not being able to take any of the stronger meds so I was in huge amount of pain and very out of it. Docs really pleased with me today, I've got up washed and dressed and will be going home later on. Yayyy x

Excellent news!! Immediate recovery can suck - my issue was waking up from anaesthesia - I took 5 hours!

Nothing like your own bed tonight. Well done. xx

Hi guys, Feeling grand today. In a bit of pain but bar that I feel fine. Yesterday went well, a few problems in recovery due to me not being able to take any of the stronger meds so I was in huge amount of pain and very out of it. Docs really pleased with me today, I've got up washed and dressed and will be going home later on. Yayyy x

Yeah! Glad to hear your all back!

Can't wait to hear how you get on love xx

Little update. Wasn't allowed out yesterday as there was a complication no one told me about in the fact some of my stomach contents spilled into my body during op. Had some antibiotics and some special blood tests or something hopeful to be going home today x

Just replied to the July Thread

Oh Gosh, Ask more questions, and stay in hospital as long as you can until you have answers. Is it a leak? Is it fixed?

Hope you're okay! And hope the pain eases soon xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

They sent me home. Just said I have to take antibiotics for next week and keep an eye on bloods, get them done regularly with gp x

Back