• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

MR SLEEVE & MRS BYPASS - UPDATE

Rubymuzz

Janet has almost completed her milk diet (op date Wednesday 10/07/13) she has done brill, even though I haven't gone mad I have still been eating my meals as she sat there with a milk or yoghurt!! Bless.

I start my milk diet Sunday as my op is 24/7/13 so Janet has two weeks to get back up and about to look after me!! I can be a proper poorly soldier when I am ill! lol

Both by Mr Ackroyd at Thornbury Sheffield.

Janet is "cacking" (think thats the correct medical term!) it a bit now its getting close.

Last edited:
wishing you both all the best, the new mr and mrs soon then

Lots of luck with your operations, I think it is fantastic you are doing this together and supporting each other x

Lots of luck with your operations, I think it is fantastic you are doing this together and supporting each other x

Thanks for nice comment!

Good luck on the operations (and how fantastic, having support 'on-site' as it were :-D )

Janet is packing her case at the moment, surgery tomorrow got to be there 7am.

Janet did amazing on the milk diet and lost 8lb which is brill for her as on every other diet she really struggled to get any big numbers weekly, it was always small loss or maintain.

I'm nervous for her, and I have to start milk diet sunday!

Whilst I'm waiting around tomorrow I'll try and update some stuff.

Cheers for now.....

Best of luck to Janet and to you on starting your milk diet- I'm following your stories as I find it heartwarming both of you changing your lives together. Let us know how she gets on tomorrow!!! Will be thinking of you!!

I'm sat on lap top as per normal and Janet is in shower!

I'm more nervous for her.

Then off to Thornbury hospital for 7am. (can't believe we are going to private hospital its feels weird!) Very blessed so far!

Post later, thanks for kind messages.

Good luck for today Janet x

Sat in room now waiting for nurse

All pre amble checks done. Op around 1045 second on list. Janet cool as a cucumber in a green paper dressing gown lol

She will be heading down! Good luck to her :)

All done. Everything A ok! Bypass done slight weep from one wound but nothing else to worry about. Janet bit groggy and sleepy but chatting and only got slight pain problems. One down one to go !!!

Congratulations to Janet :)

Thank you so much for the update and congratulations Janet x

Awwww I'm glad it went well. Good luck for the 27th x

Back