• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My diary warts and all

4 days to go but the only thing I'm worried about is I don't think I have shrunk my liver I've been on 1000-1200 cal diet in my own way but didn't
Realise that your liver stores all the carbs etc I've eaten quite a bit of veg and fruit etc I just know they're going to open me and close me again I'm full of cold ag the min willing myself to get better for Sunday all I want is stodgy comfort food!! Sob

4 days to go but the only thing I'm worried about is I don't think I have shrunk my liver I've been on 1000-1200 cal diet in my own way but didn't
Realise that your liver stores all the carbs etc I've eaten quite a bit of veg and fruit etc I just know they're going to open me and close me again I'm full of cold ag the min willing myself to get better for Sunday all I want is stodgy comfort food!! Sob

Hi kel

Glad your back on was worried hadn't seen anything of you in a while.

I was the same just do low carb for the rest if the week you will be fine xx

Not long now hope you feel better xx

Thanks hun I've been around just trying to shake this cold off feeling a bit rubbish tbh had a fall out with my bezzy mate too :-( were both too stubborn to say sorry lol I've been doped up for days with the sore neck too never rain it pours! I had a read if your diary sts is cool Hun don't forget your body's still healing you've done amazing so far! Xxx

Not long to go! Just been speaking to my friend who had the band last year, she went on holiday and didn't do any kind of Pre-op diet she said all went ok, just ate healthily while away. I'm starving today, don't know what I'm going to be like going back to work on Friday, stressed to hell and not able to eat :)

Oh no! What do you do? Will it not keep you busy enough to not think about food? Have plenty of water too xx

Luckily they have a water cooler, taking some Robinson's NAS juice to help fill the grumbly tum. My boss said there is a mountain of work piled up over the 4 weeks for me,
so I might get too engrossed to think about food (I wish) :)
How are you feeling today? Hope you got a good nights sleep and feel better. Just 4 more sleeps... It's like countdown to Christmas :) x

Feelin a bit crappy but that's the cold another good nights sleep should do it! I'm so excited its crazy I can't wait for them to phone with what time I'm to go in xx

Ah, try get an early night, fingers crossed you'll be fine tomorrow. I'm told to be at my hospital for 7am, apparently everyone arrives the same time but don't know what order each goes down.

That will be really good if they tell you when you are going down, gives you more time to relax in own comfort, especially having such a long drive.

I peeked around my hospital last time in and they have really Nice rooms, private en-suite and tv (hope don't have to pay)! It can't come quick enough now! Thankfully relatives can stay until 10pm, my husbands face dropped when they told him that lol! X

Feeling much better this morning! Going to meet father in law for dinner havnt seen him forints stuck as to what to have as I don't like salad! Thinking jacket spud as it says on the sheet I can have that! Woo 3 more sleeps!! Can't believe I'm really doing it it doesn't seem real! Got weighed this morning 16.7 must be doing somethin right!! Xxx

Hi carre
hope your feeling better
i have got my op 14th oct dolan park
so at moment on the pre op diet
good luck with your op

kay xx

Feeling much better this morning! Going to meet father in law for dinner havnt seen him forints stuck as to what to have as I don't like salad! Thinking jacket spud as it says on the sheet I can have that! Woo 3 more sleeps!! Can't believe I'm really doing it it doesn't seem real! Got weighed this morning 16.7 must be doing somethin right!! Xxx

hi kel,

If i dont get a chance to catch up before the op, good luck hope you dont get to much wind pain. I'll be well happy for you when your on the losers bench with us banders xx:D

Carre said:
hi kel,

If i dont get a chance to catch up before the op, good luck hope you dont get to much wind pain. I'll be well happy for you when your on the losers bench with us banders xx:D

Thank you hun cant wait to join ya xxx

Not long now Kel x wishing you a speedy recovery and lots of luck x

Just spoken to THG and I have to be there for 9am Sunday which is better for us as we can leave a little later woohooo xxx

kellsbells said:
Just spoken to THG and I have to be there for 9am Sunday which is better for us as we can leave a little later woohooo xxx

Good luck Kellsbells, I am a week ahead and had mine last Sunday. I'm feeling good today! Had mine at Dolan park. Just be prepared for some discomfort afterwards and remember everyone recovers differently. Listen to your body! Ur be fine! :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Back