• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My diary warts and all

Thanks girls! Excited now my bags all packed so will be off to see fambo tomorrow and tell them I love them! Although I'm not scared or anythin there is always that risk roll on Sunday!! Xx

Maphillips said:
Not long now bet nerves have kicked in but you'll be fine
Thinking off you

Thanks mark I'm strangely not nervous at all I think it's because I work in a theatre setting I see people going to sleep everyday I'll probably feel it tomorrow ha ha glad your doing well hope you have a speedy recovery! Xx

kellsbells said:
Thanks mark I'm strangely not nervous at all I think it's because I work in a theatre setting I see people going to sleep everyday I'll probably feel it tomorrow ha ha glad your doing well hope you have a speedy recovery! Xx

Well just running round getting my last bits in my bag ironed all our clothes etc just waiting to jump in the shower up bright n early tomorrow xxx

Good luck x

Good luck Hun x

Thanks guys just waiting for my room just had bloods done the drivers outside have just pointed out a pond so Andy has taken baby round to see the fishies! Ha xx

Good luck!! My room overlooked the pond. Lol ur be fine, the staff are lovely. X

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

kellsbells said:
Thanks guys just waiting for my room just had bloods done the drivers outside have just pointed out a pond so Andy has taken baby round to see the fishies! Ha xx

sounds really relaxing. You will be done and dusted soon and on your way to dropping those pounds, so exciting! Keep us updated, all the best hon xxx

p_relf said:
Good luck!! My room overlooked the pond. Lol ur be fine, the staff are lovely. X

Mine does! Ha ha well it's just to the left I've just seen surgeon and mr Li both lovely and mr Li is a Liverpool supporter bonus! Lol he said he will put 4ml in at time of surgery I probably going down around 4 ish :-( I'm starving lol xxx

kellsbells said:
Mine does! Ha ha well it's just to the left I've just seen surgeon and mr Li both lovely and mr Li is a Liverpool supporter bonus! Lol he said he will put 4ml in at time of surgery I probably going down around 4 ish :-( I'm starving lol xxx

Oh glad ur ok. I went down about the same time. Ur soon be on the losers bench! X

Back