• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Gastric band has been brought forward to today!!!!!!

chezza1

Hiya guys

Well what can i say! I came home yesterday from work to find Dr Ackroyds secretary on the phone saying "would you like to come in tomorrow instead of wednesday" would i i was beside myself i felt like running up and down the street naked woo hoo. I had a terrible nights sleep on sunday i was so stressed out i told Cazza i wasn't going haha yeh right. Im not really nervous now im ecstatic. I have only done 1 day on the milk and yogurt diet too ( wasn't bad at all )
I asked wendy with it being a liquid diet if it was at all possible i could have a bottle of brandy instead of milk but she decided it wasn't a good idea. They didn't think having 1 day milk diet would be a problem with me and said my liver would be ok haha they so didn't see my last night out with Cazza has a free drinker.....after the 4th shot and a few pints i was like...annnd herrre issssssss hickup to the grrripppe waterrrrr hickup lol its probably worse than the village alcholics from friday. (oh dear)
Can i just say Thankyou to everyone for all your messages of support Cazza your my rock and Gina looks like were going to be really good mates ( not long for your now chick ).
Blonde Good luck flower i will be thinking about you.

Skinny jeans here i come im so going to be a bander today.xxxxxxxxxxxxx love to you all.xxxxxxxxxxxxx:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
woo hoo:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Saves an extra days worrying!

Good luck today...you'll be fine ;)

Amanda

Ohhh, exciting!! Lots of luck for today, look forward to hearing from you on the losing side xx

good luck with your op.
best wishes
liz xx

Good Luck Chezza,thinking of you too hun,
You made it to the loosing side before me after all :p ,
I will be at Thornbury at 7am tomorrow,from then onwards i will be joining u on the loosing side.:D

hugs xx

Great stuff Di lol im getting so so excited and ive just been reading Alliecats diary post op thanx Allie your diary has really really helped me with the good tips and advice infact im running to boots for some gripe water before i go lol. Can i ask why does everyone freeze puree things???? is there some kind of special menu everyone has followed? Thanks to you all for your support and thankyou to cazza for introducing me to this site. I have learned more in a week than i have in 12 months research lol. Does the childrens calpol help for pain? oh god a million questions ha i wished i could take you all with me. See you on the loosind side Di and bob in if you get a free min before your op. Cheryl Shaw is my name.xxxx

Hiya guys

Well what can i say! I came home yesterday from work to find Dr Ackroyds secretary on the phone saying "would you like to come in tomorrow instead of wednesday" would i i was beside myself i felt like running up and down the street naked woo hoo. I had a terrible nights sleep on sunday i was so stressed out i told Cazza i wasn't going haha yeh right. Im not really nervous now im ecstatic. I have only done 1 day on the milk and yogurt diet too ( wasn't bad at all )
I asked wendy with it being a liquid diet if it was at all possible i could have a bottle of brandy instead of milk but she decided it wasn't a good idea. They didn't think having 1 day milk diet would be a problem with me and said my liver would be ok haha they so didn't see my last night out with Cazza has a free drinker.....after the 4th shot and a few pints i was like...annnd herrre issssssss hickup to the grrripppe waterrrrr hickup lol its probably worse than the village alcholics from friday. (oh dear)
Can i just say Thankyou to everyone for all your messages of support Cazza your my rock and Gina looks like were going to be really good mates ( not long for your now chick ).
Blonde Good luck flower i will be thinking about you.

Skinny jeans here i come im so going to be a bander today.xxxxxxxxxxxxx love to you all.xxxxxxxxxxxxx:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
woo hoo:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Apple bottom jeans, boots with the furr, the whole club was looking at her! She hit the floor, next thing you know shortie got low low low low low low low low

We love it! I'm fit to burst for you today!
I can't wait to hear all about it!
Good luck, take it easy and I'll speak to you later/tomorrow!xxxx

Hi Good Luck for today Cheryl hope everything goes well and Good Luck for your op tomorrow Di. I had my op at Thornbury by the lovely Mr Ackroyd. Does any of you go to the weightloss support group at the Hallamshire I have been to my first one today they have them every month it would be nice to meet up with you if any of you are going or you Caroline?
Look forward to hearing from you.
Luv Lesley xx

Hi Lesley

Thanx for ur good luck wishes for tomorrow.
I havent been to any support grp meetings yet,I live in Retford so i am quite away from Sheffield Hallamshire and i work shifts but i am going to try after the op.

So hopefully see you there.

xxx

Hi Di as I said I have been to my first one today and it is nice to meet up with people who are at different stages although most of the people there today had actually had the bypass and not the band. The next one is on the 14th October and I think they are having them every month now. It is nice to speak with others who know exactly what you are going through. What time is your op tomorrow, do you have to go in today?
xx

Hello everyone, just on the Phone to chezza telling her about the lovely messages that you have all sent her, shes sat waiting for her op its at seven this evening, she hungry thirsty and threatining to run down to mcdonalds lol, she sends her love to every one !
Lesley and Di, I had my bypass done privately so I dont attend any Hallamshire support groups but Cheryl and myself are looking to getting together with some others who have had the ops done once a month or so, if you are interested? offer invited to all on here!

Hiya Caroline

What a long day for her,nearly there now tho,and she was a day shorter on her milk and yohurt diet.bless her.
Still 7hrs for me til the deadline so i am going to make the most of drinking especially if they keep me waiting like Chezza.

Cool idea on meeting up once a month,let me know where and when.

Once again send chezza my best wishes please .

xx

Hi Chezza hope all has gone ok. Sending big hugs xx

Blonde moment good luck with your op too. look forward to hearing about both of your progress x

Back