• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Have been told to stop pre op and restart it next Tuesday :)

Bonjour Miss Roch.........sorry I haven't been available to chat a lot the last few days!! I think part of me just wanted a few days off thinking about the op!! Plus I didn't want my Mum to hear anything extra about the op, and we seem to talk about LOTS to do with it!!! Will defo call you tomorrow!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow so many replies :):) well its now coming up to 8 weeks to my surgery and i cant wait am even looking forward to re starting the pre op on Tuesday lol.
Hope u all have a fab new years eve and i hope 2010 is a happy and healthy new year for u and ur families and i hope all ur dreams come true.
For me 2009 has been a terrible new year and i cant wait to see the end of it.
Usually i spend it alone but this year am going to have a fab night Caroline1061 is coming round for dinner and a good natter and i know we will have a fab night xx

Just dropped in to wish you a VERY VERY happy and healthy 2010 Roch and it's so lovely to read that you will be celebrating with Caroline. Have a great night girls!!!:D

Lacey..xx :D:D

Happy new year Roch, May love,laughter,& happiness be with you always..............xx

New year ......... New you,
:new_year:

Back