• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Gastric band has been brought forward to today!!!!!!

Hi Di,
best of luck for tomorrow hun, will come waltzing down the corridor shouting your name out till I find you lol! going to give hospital a quick call to check on how she has gone on with the op! x

Hi Di,
best of luck for tomorrow hun, will come waltzing down the corridor shouting your name out till I find you lol! going to give hospital a quick call to check on how she has gone on with the op! x

Hi Cally

Any news on Cheryl?

Mwah!xxx
Gina

Hello everyone, just on the Phone to chezza telling her about the lovely messages that you have all sent her, shes sat waiting for her op its at seven this evening, she hungry thirsty and threatining to run down to mcdonalds lol, she sends her love to every one !
Lesley and Di, I had my bypass done privately so I dont attend any Hallamshire support groups but Cheryl and myself are looking to getting together with some others who have had the ops done once a month or so, if you are interested? offer invited to all on here!
Hi Caroline have you heard how Cheryl is yet? Thats a great idea to meet up it was nice to meet others today who had had the op previously and to know how they were getting on. So let us know when you decide to meet up and where.
Speak soon

Hi Gina and Lesley, I gave the hospital ward a call at half nine to see how she was going, and they informed me that she was still in recovery. She was told that she would be down at seven for the op so Im hoping that she was in a little later than planned and thats why she is still down there!
Lesley it would be a pleasure to meet up with you and Di, we all need as much help as possibe after our ops, invitation to all in the South Yorkshire and extended area the more the better!
If anyone wants to contact me my email is Expose Email x

Hi Gina and Lesley, I gave the hospital ward a call at half nine to see how she was going, and they informed me that she was still in recovery. She was told that she would be down at seven for the op so Im hoping that she was in a little later than planned and thats why she is still down there!
Lesley it would be a pleasure to meet up with you and Di, we all need as much help as possibe after our ops, invitation to all in the South Yorkshire and extended area the more the better!
If anyone wants to contact me my email is Expose Email x

Hi Doll,

That's good, glad its all over for her!
Don't know if you have it or not but Ive added you to my msn!xx

Hi Cheryl
Hope all well fabulously well for you, and your taking it nice and easy.
Look forward to hearing all about it . Well done you !!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oooh good luck! Hope it all went well! :D xxxx

Back