• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Holiday

Cicca

Im on holiday in Italy! Anyway, I've overcome my bad body image by putting myself in a bikini no less!! It's taken a lot of courage, not because I don't look right but because I don't want the attention. However I've done it, held my head up high and am for the 1st in my life getting an all over tan!! Another 1st to add to my list:)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Cicca said:
Im on holiday in Italy! Anyway, I've overcome my bad body image by putting myself in a bikini no less!! It's taken a lot of courage, not because I don't look right but because I don't want the attention. However I've done it, held my head up high and am for the 1st in my life getting an all over tan!! Another 1st to add to my list:)

Attachments

• image-4119573901.jpg
    image-4119573901.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 41
That's fantastic hun well done you, have a great time xxx

Awesome! Well done!!!! X

Have a great holiday and get a super tan you deserve it!

Oooo no white bits, Well Done.xx

Well it's good. However some skin has never seen this much sun and I'm burning quickly! But it's a small price to pay looking like most of the other woman on the beech and really not caring at all if people sneak a peak! if only they could have seen me 18 stone ago!! :)

Cicca said:
Well it's good. However some skin has never seen this much sun and I'm burning quickly! But it's a small price to pay looking like most of the other woman on the beech and really not caring at all if people sneak a peak! if only they could have seen me 18 stone ago!! :)

Attachments

• image-3016003831.jpg
    image-3016003831.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 23
Back