• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey in Pictures (Gastric Band)...20st1lb too...

A dress i didnt fit into..i bet people say something to me at work today as i usually wear dark colours eekk xx

Ignore the slippers lol and the CAT lol

Attachments

• 20170823_075825.jpg
    20170823_075825.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 52
  • 20170823_075843.jpg
    20170823_075843.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Soooo...just made my first mistake...ate crackers to quick and was sick...

Felt like my chest was closed up and new it wasnt going down...and then ...slimmy salvia came up :(

Think I have now learnt my lesson...its hard as its feel like i have no band inside me but that has just reminded me...

:oops: xx

Oh dear, not nice hey? Still as you said, lesson learned and now you know what happens if you don't take your time.

You might find after being sick you can't manage to eat for a while, if you can't don't try and force yourself too, go back to fluids if you need too :hugs:

Oh dear, not nice hey? Still as you said, lesson learned and now you know what happens if you don't take your time.

You might find after being sick you can't manage to eat for a while, if you can't don't try and force yourself too, go back to fluids if you need too :hugs:

Dinner went down fine phewww!! I did eat really slow and only ate 3/4 of a sausage and 2 mouthfuls of chicken.

My surgeon copies me into all letters he sends my GP so I now know I have 4ml in my band eekk...quite alot for first fill isnt it?

Oohh and my nxt fill isnt till the 24th of October (agessss)

Xxxx :rolleyes:

Oh that's good then.

I don't think 4mls is that big, some surgeons put some in when they insert the band. It's all relative though, depends on your band size, your stomach size etc.

My band was 9mls and my first fill was 5 but I didn't have it for quite a few months x

I have stalled in weight for a week GRRR...

I had my fill Tuesday so was on liquids for 3 days and since have been having the following...

Scrambled egg with sprinkle of cheese breaky
Crackers with ham n cheese for lunch
Meat for dinner
Mini milk n 2 chocolate mice as treats

So its like 700 ish calories ..i know i need to add veggies so as of today i will defo consume a few...

The scales said I had put on 2lb during week and then I am back to 17.4lb now.. why is this even happening as this week i have had to be reli good due to band fill..

Getting me down :( xx

I have stalled in weight for a week GRRR...

I had my fill Tuesday so was on liquids for 3 days and since have been having the following...

Scrambled egg with sprinkle of cheese breaky
Crackers with ham n cheese for lunch
Meat for dinner
Mini milk n 2 chocolate mice as treats

So its like 700 ish calories ..i know i need to add veggies so as of today i will defo consume a few...

The scales said I had put on 2lb during week and then I am back to 17.4lb now.. why is this even happening as this week i have had to be reli good due to band fill..

Getting me down :( xx

I don't know much about the band but your body will just be adjusting again chick, try not to get too disheartened you will drop again soon & be loving your band again. Xx

I don't know much about the band but your body will just be adjusting again chick, try not to get too disheartened you will drop again soon & be loving your band again. Xx

Thanks hun, I will stay positive..

A lady who works in my team said to me friday - ur disappearing so quickly, cant believe how much you have lost..i thanked her and said its nice hearing them comments - told her about my wls and she said she was so pleased for me!! Made my day xx ;)

Currently making a roast for the fam - i have gone all out, however - i know i wont eat much lol xx

Do you still feel hungry with the band? I'm 7 months in with the bypass and I'm like a toddler about food. Three times a day, a little bit and I'm replete but I really, really can't be kept waiting for any of those meals because I get really grumpy.

Do you still feel hungry with the band? I'm 7 months in with the bypass and I'm like a toddler about food. Three times a day, a little bit and I'm replete but I really, really can't be kept waiting for any of those meals because I get really grumpy.

Not so much since i have had a band fill...but obvs still have issues with head hunger.

I also get sooo grumpy if i am waiting ..today i have had

B - Scrambled egg
Early dinner - chicken and veggies. Had two portions of chicken over 2 hours
S - mini milk, chocolate mice (x4) and 2 tsp of hummous

I feel like i have eatten loads today - i am really struggling to know how much i should be having.

What do u eat in a day hun?

Xx

Back