• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey in Pictures (Gastric Band)...20st1lb too...

I am having a sleeve done on Valentines Day this year :0icanfly:I'm very excited to have it done. Been obsessively planning everything.

The tightening will help definitely with your food. Getting in the gym will help with your skin not getting saggy. Its great you have the confidence to go in the public pool and jacuzzi. As much as I love them I avoid them as I don't want someone to see this body.

Are you tracking your progress on any apps? Taking any measurements of your body for comparison?

Hey @Nickynooo

Looking good there hun :character00116::whacky068:

Toni :rainbow:

(Edited...to say....looked at what it says you weigh now....can't believe your 16st....you look way less than that, unless you just haven't updated your weight yet)....either way....you look bloody fantastic! :)

You're looking lovely @Nickynooo!! Nice going getting back in the gym and you're looking super slim in those gym clothes :D
Sorry to hear about you and your boyfriend. I hope you're feeling okay xx
It's so nice for you to have the confidence to take some more revealing pictures and you look beautiful! If you've got it, flaunt it :D

Thank you @Sunshine99 i weighed myself this morning and was dreading it as i have been a pig for last few months lol. I have lost but still 16st exactly..i clearly hide it well hahahaa

@_Victoria_ thanks lovely, feel good but just want to shift the remaining weight lol. Gym is defo helping me get back on track and i know it was the right choice re boyfriend - very sad at times (emotional eatting) and lonely but I am adjusting slowly bbe xx

Hahaha yeh some people will be like wtf why are you posting them but if i feel like it n feel good..i will! We should try and be as comfident as possible with it.

Hope your all ok xxxx :p:hugs:

I hope you feel confident to post whatever you feel. Life goes on dispite whatever operations we have had, so we all have to deal with whatever life deals us.
This forum is full people who have often had more than their share of difficulties. What is very clear is that it's also full of very strong confident lovely people who are willing to share their difficulties and their solutions. It's good to feel amongst others who know where your coming from and are very happy to share and support.
You have done very well and I feel sure you will get where you wish to be. Good luck and keep going.

I hope you feel confident to post whatever you feel. Life goes on dispite whatever operations we have had, so we all have to deal with whatever life deals us.
This forum is full people who have often had more than their share of difficulties. What is very clear is that it's also full of very strong confident lovely people who are willing to share their difficulties and their solutions. It's good to feel amongst others who know where your coming from and are very happy to share and support.
You have done very well and I feel sure you will get where you wish to be. Good luck and keep going.

Awww bbe, what a lovely message and i totally agree with it all. Weight is just one part of our life, so many other things go on too and just because we have issues with weight it doesnt mean - we are not amazing georgous stronge people

Much love xxxx

Great job going to the gym today :0clapper:

You look so mini and fab! How was the night out?

Hi there!
I'm having my band fitted on Sunday. Bit nervous but not too bad. Just hungry right now!
I have decided not to tell anyone so I am on a bit of a solo mission, but just can't wait until it's done.

I've made one slight bad move - I am only taking a day off... then back to work :eek:

Hi there!
I'm having my band fitted on Sunday. Bit nervous but not too bad. Just hungry right now!
I have decided not to tell anyone so I am on a bit of a solo mission, but just can't wait until it's done.

I've made one slight bad move - I am only taking a day off... then back to work :eek:

Omg how exciting..ur guna love it. Dont be nervous (however we all was) but its over so quick!!! If u ever wana talk lemi know hun.

I ak afraid to say, u will defo need longer than a day bbe - just go sick..hosp will probs ask if u need a sick note to be fair xxxxx

Keep me posted :D:hugs:

Omg how exciting..ur guna love it. Dont be nervous (however we all was) but its over so quick!!! If u ever wana talk lemi know hun.

I ak afraid to say, u will defo need longer than a day bbe - just go sick..hosp will probs ask if u need a sick note to be fair xxxxx

Keep me posted :D:hugs:

Thank you! I’m sure I’ll have questions.
Not sure I can get out of work! I’ve got to go to Newcastle got s meeting. Argh.
Ok maybe I need to find a way!

Thanks for support. Not sure I’m ready but still. Here goes.

Hahaha my progress is slow..but finally in the 15s!!!! Woop

15.13 gym is working xxxx

Nah girl, you are working that gym! :character00116::whacky068: All the praise belongs to you for losing that excess weight. Especially as you don't feel much restriction. I hope your fill goes well.x

Back