• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My journey starts today

Thanks love!

Yeah Jeff banks home stuff is lovely! Finish off my living room nicely!

I got a couple MK bags as well, bought one few years ago and lost it, when I was in NY there were some fab sales so I treated myself! But some clothing is lovely too xx

Aw Armani jeans, they will be fab on!

Did u have to wear ted stockings? Mines too long so they used boots for me then gave me injections to take for next 7 days?

Xx

Glad ur feeling bit better tonight!!

Yea. Have to wear them for six weeks -sexy!!!!

What height are you love (just thinking bout your stockings being so long that you couldn't adapt them)? ;-)

Mine fit like a pair of schoolgirl socks ...kinky!

They gave me two pairs

Do you have to self inject :-(

Ive had no mention of self injections, i will have to wait and see, i hate needles! On saying that those stockings dont sound average!
So let me get this right, in scotland they have you dressed in stockings and on all fours after surgery...cool!! I will be happy just to get my sleeve!!

I love it! Ive got a load of protein smoothies i dont like, bought about 20 but they arent my taste!
Those danios are nice im going to get some for my puree stage.
Nite nite x

Try putting your protein shakes into lolly mould and freeze. It's the only way I can take the slim fast. I'm not keen on the other shakes either. Have a fridge full of all this stuff too

Nite nite xx

I'm 5ft 1, but even the nurses said they looked too long to be knee length! Said not to worry as I would get the boots while in surgery then injections, yeah self inject! I said to my dad I was gonna do it and he nearly passed out as doesn't like needles lol, even though he has to get b12!

I honestly didnt even feel it! :)

Yeah surgery in Scotland they have u doing all sorts lol!!

Xx

I'm 5ft 1, but even the nurses said they looked too long to be knee length! Said not to worry as I would get the boots while in surgery then injections, yeah self inject! I said to my dad I was gonna do it and he nearly passed out as doesn't like needles lol, even though he has to get b12! I honestly didnt even feel it! :) Yeah surgery in Scotland they have u doing all sorts lol!! Xx

Hard core! ;-)

Ive had no mention of self injections, i will have to wait and see, i hate needles! On saying that those stockings dont sound average!
So let me get this right, in scotland they have you dressed in stockings and on all fours after surgery...cool!! I will be happy just to get my sleeve!!

You are a scream Karina x

Well my motto is laugh it off!! I had my legs measured for mine, fingers crossed!
Well another day post op for you girls...hope all is going well. My mum has just asked if i want to go out for a "last supper" shes about as funny as an STD! No wonder im overweight, shes been a feeder for years! Yet she has always been a size 10!
This time tomorrow i will be setting off. The nerves have now passed, wait until tomorrow though, they will be holding me down to get that anaesthetic in!!

Well my motto is laugh it off!! I had my legs measured for mine, fingers crossed! Well another day post op for you girls...hope all is going well. My mum has just asked if i want to go out for a "last supper" shes about as funny as an STD! No wonder im overweight, shes been a feeder for years! Yet she has always been a size 10! This time tomorrow i will be setting off. The nerves have now passed, wait until tomorrow though, they will be holding me down to get that anaesthetic in!!

Lol!!

My mum is the same and I had a very quick chat with he anaesthetist who thinks she overdress her son but he is sporty and she wants to do a study in it, then I passed out lol xx

Im looking forward to the passing out bit...hopefully i will behave myself! Im cant wait for a nice afternoon sleep! Ive had one anaesthetic before, its weird, one minute you are fine next you are looking at the ceiling been wheeled backwards! Sounds like one of my dads nights out!!

Ah so easy for me to sit and read this. I had gone very quiet and resigned by this point Karina. I think I posted in another thread that the only think that got my ass on that trolley in the theatre was the fact I had paid and wouldn't get a refund lol

My conversation with the team was that I was all dressed up for the party, MY party, and that I was missing it all and that wasn't fair because it was the most expensive party I had ever had. The make nurse was ending himself....then I passed out!

Haha yes the thing getting me on the trolley is this trip to vegas we have mentioned..any excuse for a holiday!!
Even though i have done really well this few weeks losing over a stone i couldnt maintain it without the op so its full steam ahead.

Something wonderous just happened.....I had a poo. Ah bliss!

Only lost three pounds post op. A bit disappointing. I think I know why. I have been in ketosis for weeks before my op due to the low carb diet. This is how I loss the weight best. Since the op I have been eating yoghurt and drinking slim fast and eating pre processed soup. All of which is loaded with carbs

I think once I can get onto the purée stage I can get back on to low carb eating

Trying to get a start today with the broccoli and Stilton soup. It's on the cooker right now. Smells great

Found some Baxters soup today. Royal game it has 12 g of protein in half a can. And Cullen skink at 11

Feeling good today. Getting better ever day

Drive the car to see how I got on. Just to Tesco. Lindsay drove back as I didn't feel very comfortable driving. Will try again in a couple of days

Was planning to try to get the dogs out today, but feeling a bit tired will get to it tomorrow

So again. It's all good today :)

Oh a drive out get you! Ive been out with the dog for a good walk...just counting down.
Hey a loss is a loss! Its only been 5 days so thats good!!
I survive well on 600 cals..no wonder i put weight on when i eat normally!
The soup sounds good..i will look it up x

Something wonderous just happened.....I had a poo. Ah bliss! Only lost three pounds post op. A bit disappointing. I think I know why. I have been in ketosis for weeks before my op due to the low carb diet. This is how I loss the weight best. Since the op I have been eating yoghurt and drinking slim fast and eating pre processed soup. All of which is loaded with carbs I think once I can get onto the purée stage I can get back on to low carb eating Trying to get a start today with the broccoli and Stilton soup. It's on the cooker right now. Smells great Found some Baxters soup today. Royal game it has 12 g of protein in half a can. And Cullen skink at 11 Feeling good today. Getting better ever day Drive the car to see how I got on. Just to Tesco. Lindsay drove back as I didn't feel very comfortable driving. Will try again in a couple of days Was planning to try to get the dogs out today, but feeling a bit tired will get to it tomorrow So again. It's all good today :)

Oh I have been dreaming about my first lol!!!

That's funny u mention that soup as I just bought the royal game one for my mum the other day, need to pinch it and try it lol xx

I been tired today, woke up early then slept from about 1-4pm xx prob be up all night xx

Yeh its so tempting to get on the scales but im sure the first few days will be a big disappointment, I might banish mine!
Had my tea, ham on a crispbread, it was actually really nice!
We called to see my mum, she produced iced fingers with the cups of tea...evil, pure evil! Thankfully they had currants in, I hate currants so I wasnt bothered!

Back