• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My journey starts today

Well done Kirtsy thats a great loss, you must be so pleased with that, I think its great how we have all kept each other going!
Take it easy this weekend your body will be catching up a bit!
These slim fast lollies sound good Im going to have to make some for next week!

Another 2lbs off this morning. I'm hoping to be in the 13s by the start of next week. Been a couple of years since I have been there

Right now I am in my local with my hubby. He is having a full breakfast. I am having a cup of tea lol. I needed out of the house for a while and when he said he was nipping up for a quick brekkie I was out the door with him like a shot.

He looks so guilty lol. I'm not even bothered. A month ago I was tucking in along with him

I had a shower this morning and changed my dressings. Wounds look amazing. I'm glued back together. Surgeon reckons I can start swimming 10 days post op

Getting the fluids down a bit more easily today. Think the internal swelling must be going down

Have a good day all you peeps on the pre op diet xx

Bit peed off this morning. I have gained weight :-(

Going to speak to the pharmacist today as still not been to the loo and I normally go every day. Feeling i need to go but don't want to strain

Otherwise feeling fine :)

Every day wow..the only time i went everyday was on zenical/orlistat, jesus i didnt get out of the toilet! Maybe a good movement will drop a few pounds lol!

Every day wow..the only time i went everyday was on zenical/orlistat, jesus i didnt get out of the toilet! Maybe a good movement will drop a few pounds lol!

I actually go twice a day everyday. In the morning when i wake up and then in the afternoon. When i was on orlistat i only went once every three days!!!

Worried about constipation post surgery.. Which is quiet common i've noticed.

Twice a day..isnt it funny how we are all different! On my lsd diet i think ive managed about every three to four days

Twice a day..isnt it funny how we are all different! On my lsd diet i think ive managed about every three to four days

I am only on my 3rd day of pre op diet. Everything is still good in that department, but i have a variety of things to help with constipation if that changes.. :)

I went out to do a bit of shopping today then met a friend for coffee. Think I over did it. My wounds are aching and I'm shattered

I woke up with a bit of burning pain in my belly button area where doc burned off endeometeriousis and separated some adhesions. It's been giving me gyp all day :-( the band is fine

Still not needed pain relief since Thursday :)

I have managed to get down half a can of Heinz tomato soup. Yum yum. I also got some prune juice and orange juice and have had a glass of both

Got some gentle liquid laxative to take at bed time too

Think I will try to take it easier tomorrow. Maybe two 15 minute walks one dog in the morning, one dog in the afternoon

Thinking Sharon, I was not told when to remove my dressings. I have been glued. All my discharge folder told me was the wounds were to be kept dry for seven to 10 days

So all good so far. A breeze really. Much easier than I expected. Glad to be a bandit;-)

You are doing great, im sure some retail therapy was just what you needed!
Those wounds will be healing up, i hate the itchy stage.
After the op i will be looking forward to getting out with the dog, i love my walks, i dont think i will be holding the lead for at least ten days..too much pulling, my dog weighs 40kgs!
After the LSD soup actually sounds appealing to me and i dont really like soup but my god i could slurp up some spicy lentil soup right now!!
I felt the cold today, it was 5*c this morning when I left for work, bbbrrrrrr. I hate the cold and i know the thinner you get the colder you get... Bet you are Sharon will feel it in Scotland Kirsty, you must be hard core!!

LIBERTE yoghurt. Just tried one of these. They have 7g of protein in each 100g tub

Gorgeous. Just wondering if they are a bit thick. Guess I will soon find out

I love the Danio peach, thats 11g if ibremember correctly but quite calorific, about 150 per pot, but when thats your whole meal i guess its ok.
Hopefully you wont be seeing the liberte again and it will head south nicely.

They said mines were desolving stitches..so hopefully be ok!

Hope ur tummy is ok, just take it easy!! :)

My retail therapy is online shopping, actually just redecorated my living room and been waiting on new rug to get here that's meant to be delivered this week, gorgeous Jeff banks one!

I was staring online for clothes, got a love for Michael kors and there are some lovely winter jackets that think il treat myself too depending on what I weigh in few months!!

I managed 1/2 can WW tomato soup and managed to get down over course day 2 large cups of caffiene free tea and few spoons yoghurt, want to try have shake to get my protein up but may just leave that till tomorrow xx

You sound like your doing great Sharon. Today is the first day I gave got anything down without a really tight feeling in my chest

MK - bought a couple of bags in the states this year. Never even look at clothes...looking forward to buying nice clothes. Always wanted a pair of black Armani jeans. Hubby promised me a pair when I reach my goal weight

I had gorgeous Jeff Banks bedding once. I like the home range.

You are sounding good girl xxxx

I love the Danio peach, thats 11g if ibremember correctly but quite calorific, about 150 per pot, but when thats your whole meal i guess its ok.
Hopefully you wont be seeing the liberte again and it will head south nicely.

I will pick up some of those then. I wish I could email you all that bl@@dy slim fast. Can't stand the stuff lol

Liberte went down nicely thank you very much, hoping to wave it off to the coast very soon

You sound like your doing great Sharon. Today is the first day I gave got anything down without a really tight feeling in my chest MK - bought a couple of bags in the states this year. Never even look at clothes...looking forward to buying nice clothes. Always wanted a pair of black Armani jeans. Hubby promised me a pair when I reach my goal weight I had gorgeous Jeff Banks bedding once. I like the home range. You are sounding good girl xxxx

Thanks love!

Yeah Jeff banks home stuff is lovely! Finish off my living room nicely!

I got a couple MK bags as well, bought one few years ago and lost it, when I was in NY there were some fab sales so I treated myself! But some clothing is lovely too xx

Aw Armani jeans, they will be fab on!

Did u have to wear ted stockings? Mines too long so they used boots for me then gave me injections to take for next 7 days?

Xx

Glad ur feeling bit better tonight!!

Lindsay is going to make me some broccoli and Stilton soup tomorrow. Try to get both protein and fibre in. Going to start on the soup tomorrow cause I handled the tomato today. Will whizz all soups smooth for now

I will pick up some of those then. I wish I could email you all that bl@@dy slim fast. Can't stand the stuff lol

Liberte went down nicely thank you very much, hoping to wave it off to the coast very soon

I love it! Ive got a load of protein smoothies i dont like, bought about 20 but they arent my taste!
Those danios are nice im going to get some for my puree stage.
Nite nite x

Back