• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Weight loss Journey 2014 onwards

I changed mine after my shower yesterday they are all looking fine and dry Was a bit squeamish lol but would rather do it at my own speed rather than someone whip them off lol. I have 4

It would be like being waxed only worse, id rather do my own too. at least its not staples, my dad had a major operation in May and had 134 staples. He went to the Nurse in the village surgery for them out, she had no idea there were so many so when he started unbuttoning his trousers she had a melt down, thought he was getting frisky. Then she saw the mess,said she had never seen so many staples. He was stapled from his heart, down his front and then it branched off down in to each side of the groin. He has a right scar now!! :(

It would be like being waxed only worse, id rather do my own too. at least its not staples, my dad had a major operation in May and had 134 staples. He went to the Nurse in the village surgery for them out, she had no idea there were so many so when he started unbuttoning his trousers she had a melt down, thought he was getting frisky. Then she saw the mess,said she had never seen so many staples. He was stapled from his heart, down his front and then it branched off down in to each side of the groin. He has a right scar now!! :(

Aw your poor dad, hopefully he is ok now!? Xx

Aw your poor dad, hopefully he is ok now!? Xx

He is as well as he has ever been lol!!
At least with glue theres no pulling or picking like stitches and staples. Im sure you will heal quickly. Are your dressing fully waterproof for the shower. I was told they would be.

Congrats on getting to the losers bench Sharon..good luck and onwards and downwards :) xx

Hi sharon im magic thanks, we have been out for a drive but are home now...going to have lunch and go walking if the rain stops! Went to see my dad who was feeling a bit off it, it will be alcohol related dont you worry! Bank holiday indulgence! My mum gets back later so will call in to see her. She wanted to go out for tea...she just doesnt get it! Hopefully the day shall pass quickly. I don't feel to worried now, whatever happens happens for a reason.
I will get packed later, watch big brother and get some sleep!
Kirsty has posted she has got a date for her fill so you will no doubt get yours soon too! All exciting stuff!!

Oh great you and kirsty both have your fill dates now! Something to look forward to. It will be interesting to see how you both go on with your band journeys.
Called to see my mum, she brought out the iced fingers!! Shes a bloody nightmare.
Thankfully i had just had my ham on crackerbread so was absolutely full to the brim....not!!
Anyway i wasnt that fussed as they had currants in so wasnt missing much.
We also came away with a marks and sparks meal for my hubby, those fuller for longer meals of theirs are really good, worth every penny.

Oh great you and kirsty both have your fill dates now! Something to look forward to. It will be interesting to see how you both go on with your band journeys. Called to see my mum, she brought out the iced fingers!! Shes a bloody nightmare. Thankfully i had just had my ham on crackerbread so was absolutely full to the brim....not!! Anyway i wasnt that fussed as they had currants in so wasnt missing much. We also came away with a marks and sparks meal for my hubby, those fuller for longer meals of theirs are really good, worth every penny.

Oh I loved those marks and spencer meals!! I like the stroganoff with broccoli

Xx

I like the fish pie, which has huge prawns in it, and the cottage pie, i cant wait to get one of those again, i will only be able to eat about a third of one but if i do two my husband can have his and the rest of mine.

Back