• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Weight loss Journey 2014 onwards

kurstywursty

Hi everyone

Just to say I'm ok, person before me was late coming out then was feeling bit sicky earlier

On whole ok, but sore but tolerable!!!

Will post better update later xxx

Thanks for all good wishes xx

Whew! Have been watching for a thread and was beginning to worry. Great you done it...onwards and upwards Sharon xxxxxxxxxxxx your a superstar

sharon2014

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to drop by to say quick hello!

I'm doing great, just sore with wind, but enjoyed a teapot of peppermint tea and nurse told me I get yoghurt for breakfast!

Only took 2 paracetamol and 1 tramadol so far and the reason took stronger was back was little sore from lying down

I had my only person I told apart parents, friend visit, she is currently on weight management that I was gonna be on and work together, such lovely person, bless she got lost visiting me! She lost a bit weight and says I have inspired her!! She sat and rubbed my back for an hour!

My parents been on phone as told them not to visit as 40mins and had 1 person out and they were worried when it was bit later but assured them everything went fine!!

Staff at hospital have been fantastic from walking in the door, highly recommend Nuffield!

Well, I'm away to try get little more sleep!

Thanks for best wishes ladies!!!

Your all fantastic!!! Xxx

sharon2014

Thanks ladies, I just woke up, been up few times with them checking my blood pressure etc! Bit uncomfortable getting of the bed but finally mastered it lol!

I wasn't thinking about yoghurt till she said it now I'm desperate for one...that was nightshirt nurse so the morning one may not know ;)

Definitely the best money I spent! Although some adjustments in my life, I will never go back to the person I was, I'm living life for me, and I'm going for anything i dream of! (Hopefully a Caribbean holiday with a bikini if no skin issues ;)

For anyone thinking about WLS, it's a big decision but I don't regret it for a second xx

sharon2014

I never got a physio visit......but then I didn't get any yoghurt either LOL x

Oh you never missed much, she had me on hands knees strengthening my core, I said you know I just had stomach surgery lol, she was only in 15 mins!

Wounds look ok, 2 at side look bled little but still under the dressing and take them off 29th but given me some dressings incase I need to change sooner, also said I can take them off or nurse, not sure if be like wuss and be able take them off myself x

Kar8858

Did she have you doing the plank? Bet you were loving it...if i got on my hands and knees my husband would think it was game on...i hope i dont get that exercise to do!!

Are your incisions feeling ok? How many did you get?

kurstywursty

I changed mine after my shower yesterday they are all looking fine and dry Was a bit squeamish lol but would rather do it at my own speed rather than someone whip them off lol. I have 4