• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My name is Tiffany!

TMarie

Hi everybody! My name is Tiffany. I live in California, United States of America (soon to be Texas).

A little bit about me...
I'm 23 years old. I'm a mother of one.

I've suffered from weight issues all of my life. The issue really exacerbated itself after the birth of my daughter. I'm between 5'7 and a half inches to 5'10" tall, and about 250 pounds.

After leaving my husband, I took a look in the mirror and couldn't believe I left myself "go" this badly for so long.

In high school, i was between 160 and 190, but never over 200 pounds.

I have bad credit history, so I'm intending on using my upcoming tax return to pay off some debt and (hopefully) secure private funding with a combination of some cash saved up on the side.

As for where I want my surgery, it's between Poland via a medical tourism website, or by planning it on my own through Czech Republic.

I'm sorry for the wordiness of my posts, but if you have any questions at all, or any encouraging words for me I welcome it!

Thanks for reading.

hi tiffany im a wee bit older u but been thru divorce twice and 2 children and not the best credit rating but ive been kucky my partner now has got me a loan to pay for my surgery i go 10th of jan so im goin to say to u dont giv up and be sure to do yur research and good luck xx

Thanks!

I'm a little apprehensive to ask my partner to take out a loan. I've yet to be divorced due to a lack of sustainable housing. It's hard.

i totally see where yur at but you shouldnt give up i didnt ask my partner to get the loan i was goin to borrow the money from a high interest company a 5 grand loan was goin to cost me 11 to pay back he then said hang on im not letting u do that i will help u xx

Hi Tiffany, big welcome to the site. Wishing you looks of luck for sorting out the money and getting your surgery. I'm almost 10 years older than you and wish I could of had my surgery younger and got to experience my 20's slimmer but there is some much future to be had and hope you get a better run of things soon. Not sure what surgery you are going for but any questions I'm sure one of us can answer. Best of luck :) x

yes it is and im extremely gratefull if yur ever needing a chat just yell im there for u ive been where u are now and i promise u something will happen to help u change things stay positive xx

Hi Tiffany, big welcome to the site. Wishing you looks of luck for sorting out the money and getting your surgery. I'm almost 10 years older than you and wish I could of had my surgery younger and got to experience my 20's slimmer but there is some much future to be had and hope you get a better run of things soon. Not sure what surgery you are going for but any questions I'm sure one of us can answer. Best of luck :) x

Thanks!

I was looking at many of them, but it seems as though the sleeve is the most cost effective for me.

Welcome :) I'm 40 and had my band surgery 17 weeks ago . . .wishing I could have had it earlier, but also know that I had to be in the right place to do it . . .that wasn't until this year, but am certainly not looking back.

hope this place will be a good support for you too :)

Welcome Tiffany :)

Hi Tiffany, I'm 52, been through 2 divorces, reached well over 300lbs and wish I'd have taken this journey years ago.....although only became aware of the possibilities 3 years ago!
I have had gastric band in UK, and although my weight loss has not been as good as some on here, its the best thing I have ever done. Please see Top Kat, her weight loss and advice is inspirational.
Welcome to the sight and enjoy your journey.....you won't regret it.
Best wishes
Liz
xx

Thank you so much for the welcomes!

I'm so happy to have found a group of individuals that are not only understanding, but caring and non-judgmental regarding my situation.

A great many people tend to judge me harshly for being so young, with a failed marriage and child on my plate.

Thank you all so much.

Too many people seem all too eager to judge, for any reason they can find! Yet if we were to look closely at THEIR lives, we'd find that they are far from perfect. Indeed many are unpleasant, bitter individuals who make themselves feel better by causing emotional pain to others who have done them no harm.

You are taking action now. You are at the early stage, sure, but you are on your way. Your life and situation will get better over time. You just need to be very patient and very strong, and to keep your eye on the ball! By no means easy. The 'meanies' who criticise and sit in judgement may well remain exactly as they are, and may continue to do harm, forever! What a fate, what a terrible destiny.

I wish you the very best of luck, and also a very happy and positive New Year x

Hi Tiffany

Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

Is it a lot cheaper for you to travel for surgery. It seems a long flight after surgery all the way back to America.

The 3 hour car journey was bad enough for me.

Take care and keep us posted. x x

Hi Tiffany,

I'm shelly and I'm new here too. I live in the UK but am also looking into having surgery in prague, gastric wrap/plication.
Keep me posted with your progress, good luck :)

Welcome Tiffany and good luck on your journey and good on you for getting it sorted now. Reading many stories on here it is life changing. I have been overweight since the age of 15 and I turned 40 last year. I am still at the assessment stage of the process :) x x

Back