• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey....

I do have occasional treats. They tend to be around the 100cal mark, so I don't always have the calories for it, but it takes away the feeling of deprivation that kicks in occasionally.

Val do you go on portion size or by calorie count? I still don't know how much I am meant to be eating. Im still on the puree stage but finding things getting stuck x

I do calorie count but sometimes I look at the portion my husband gives to me and I think Oh Oh way to big..but I still enjoy it..especially if its easy food like cottage pie etc....
so I should cut down the portion size as well as count cals..:(
Next fill is the 30th so I should be at restriction by them :)

Hi hun, when you fancy a treat, is it sweet or savoury?

If it's savoury, Slim Fast do these yummy little cheese bites, they're low cal and very tasty.

Slim-Fast-Cheddar-Bites.jpg

Or try Walkers French Fries, or pretzels.

For sweet, the list is endless but one of my favourites is those spaceships filled with sherbert!

Or sometimes a hot chocolate drink does the trick (Options, or a chai latte).

Good luck hun and keep at it, look how amazingly well you've done - FOUR STONE!

Hi hun, when you fancy a treat, is it sweet or savoury?

If it's savoury, Slim Fast do these yummy little cheese bites, they're low cal and very tasty.

Slim-Fast-Cheddar-Bites.jpg

Or try Walkers French Fries, or pretzels.

For sweet, the list is endless but one of my favourites is those spaceships filled with sherbert!

Or sometimes a hot chocolate drink does the trick (Options, or a chai latte).

Good luck hun and keep at it, look how amazingly well you've done - FOUR STONE!

I so needed to hear that BB...I have gained a pound this week..How is that possible when you have to eat an extra 3,500 cals to gain one pound I didn't ...I ate a Freddo, I biscuit and One Cereal bar?????? :wave_cry:

I so needed to hear that BB...I have gained a pound this week..How is that possible when you have to eat an extra 3,500 cals to gain one pound I didn't ...I ate a Freddo, I biscuit and One Cereal bar?????? :wave_cry:

Val, I had oatmeal and gained 4 lbs?!?!?! My body hates losing, absolutely hates it. But it will eventually go, as will yours. Mind over matter. I'm so mad about the 4 lbs but I'll get it off with another 4. Literally went to bed and woke up 4 lbs heavier and now it won't shift. Stupid weight loss, it's never easy.

I'd echo what neisie said - I can and have gained half a stone overnight in water retention. The important thing is that overall the trend is downwards, and 4 stone is a hell of a downwards trend! x

Yeah I would definately agree with the above. You've come so far, you are going to achieve your dreams it's just about time I guess. Didn't go on in a day but it will come off! If you lost what you've lost now every 4 months that's twelve stone in a year! X

Im so glad I have you all to chat to...life is a bit SH***Y at the moment with Clare and her separation etc..the kids the problems..etc etc :(

Aww val :( it's so poo your goin through a crazy poo time. I can imagine it's been really difficult since everything's happened! But we're all always here for a chat if you need it x x

You are doing amazing Val especially with all the family problems that you have, I got divorced 8 years ago, it was the most stressful time of my life, especially once the solicitors got involved, my mum was my rock and really helped me and the kids through a very rough ride. Sending you a big hug x

You are doing amazing Val especially with all the family problems that you have, I got divorced 8 years ago, it was the most stressful time of my life, especially once the solicitors got involved, my mum was my rock and really helped me and the kids through a very rough ride. Sending you a big hug x

So Donna is there life after separation or divorce. Especially with 2 children and when you are 34 :(
I don't want my daughter to be on her own all her life..when I 'pop off' I want my children all settled etc.. :/

Val, I was 36, two young children, I was grossly overweight, my ex husband used to call me some vile names, my friend suggested using internet dating, "Match.com" it really gave me confidence again, but I was amazed how many men liked bigger women. I chatted to a few but only met up with one and hit it off straight way, we were together five years, but unfortunately neither one of us wanted to commit to each other, and both had children, so we went our separate ways but still remain good friends.

I wasn't interested in meeting anyone else, I wanted to just been with my children, then three years ago I got introduced to a man, we spoke for over a month and then decided to date, we married six months later, everybody was shocked, but Val, I am really happy now and wished that I had divorced years earlier as I wasted 11 years on a man who did not love me. Rest assured that the kids will bounce back and be happy, my children tell me that there there is a far nicer atmosphere since I divorced their father.

My mother always gave me good advice "Donna, never chase a bus as there is always another one around the corner, hop off one and hop on another!" I tell this to all my friends who are separated or divorced, they laugh but they admit its very true! x

Thank you so much Donna for your lovely reply I am so glad you are happy..
Clare lost 9 stones gone from a size 30 to a 16 she is stunningly beautiful and has a lot to offer to someone..she needs to be in love, she had a good marriage to a lovely man who I consider a son..but they met at 17 and just grew apart..plus he could not handle to weight loss either :/

Well fingers crossed val now will be her new road to happiness! I'm sure once everything has died down you guys can start to repair and build x x x

Well fill number 4 tomorrow....
I think that will be it then as a lot of foods i cannot eat now...
But i do still get hungry and eat good portion at dinner time..

Evening are when i can eat better..
So see what they say tomorrow :)

Well fill number 4 tomorrow....
I think that will be it then as a lot of foods i cannot eat now...
But i do still get hungry and eat good portion at dinner time..

Evening are when i can eat better..
So see what they say tomorrow :)

Good luck sweetie, hope that's the one which takes you to the green zone.

I'm not sure I will need any more fills now, not for the moment anyway.

Back